5.0 out of 5 stars Fishy Fun!
This is such a nice toy! It has a plastic window with glittery water in it and soft sides for your baby to chew on. The fish have crinkle paper,rattles,bright colours and are big enough for your little one not to swallow them. This will keep them entertained for hours (as well as the parent) A great buy and a great price!
Published on 21 Nov 2007 by K. Pickersgill

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, isn't great, so disappointed and not safe for my daughter....
I received this fish bowl, was really looking forward to receiving it.

Opened it and firstly it didn't have the sparkly water as written in the description, then noticed the base doesn't stand straight, the crab that comes with it, the seam was coming apart and the filling coming out which was creating holes.

Noticed also that the polyester filling...
Published 11 months ago by Mr. H. Bellamy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy, 28 Nov 2009
This review is from: Lamaze My First Fish Bowl (Baby Product)
I have received this toy yesterday and its a great fun for my son.
He loves to shake the bowl and watch the water move and already he has worked out how to remove the fishes from the bowl.
I think its a nice educational toy, teaches the children how to put stuff back into their place and how to remove them.
The fishes are colourful and each one is made from different fabric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Less work than a pet fish, 14 Oct 2009
This review is from: Lamaze My First Fish Bowl (Baby Product)
The sea creatures are just the right size for little hands. Lamaze do the best baby toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grows with your child, 26 April 2009
Helen Jones "Helen J" (Gloucester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze My First Fish Bowl (Baby Product)
I started playing with this with my son when he was 5 months old. At that time he simply enjoyed watching and listening to me squish, crinkle, squeak and jangle the toys, but they were the wrong shape for him to hold.
At 7 months he started chewing on the labels - yes there are 2 labels which is great!
Recently at 9 months he has really become excited about taking the fish out of the bowl and has just stated putting them back in. He likes to look through the plastic bowl as well!
Hours of fun for both of us! Excellent investment!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Lamaze My First Fish Bowl (Baby Product)
My baby loves the real fish in our tank, so i got him these at around 6 months of age. He's now 10 months and hasn't played with them at all. He'd rather have a cardboard box. For the money, there's much more interesting, educational toys out there. Like wooden blocks! Don't waste your money on these, doesn't meet lamaze's normally high standards.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed., 13 July 2012
Ms. K. Thomson "adiorable88" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze My First Fish Bowl (Baby Product)
Was so looking forward to receiving this for my little boy but when it came mine didn't have the glittery water in the sides. It just has plain plastic sides :-(
It's still a nice toy and the fish toys are lovely, but I was persuaded to order it by the description of the real water inside so without that I really don't feel that it was worth the 17 I paid for it.
If you are looking to order this then my advice would be to check if yours will have the watery sides or not to avoid disappointment.
Also it's smaller than I thought it would be and the toys only just fit in so you can't put them all in and swish them around as there isn't room.
Granted it is a lovely toy but definitely not worth more than about 10.

UPDATED....after just a few days I noticed that the seams are coming apart on 2 of the little toys. The stuffing is coming out!
I shall be writing to Lamaze to complain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Toy, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lamaze My First Fish Bowl (Baby Product)
Smallish sized toy but for a baby it would look quite large. Bowl comes with smaller "Sea Toys" which can be played with seperately. Would be difficult to say how much it would capture a babies imagination. Bought it on a whim.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Fish Bowel, 10 Feb 2009
This review is from: Lamaze My First Fish Bowl (Baby Product)
I think the idea is good, but the plastic pocket filled with liquid and small fish is too small for the fish to move around. They need to aim for a more 'snowdome' effect with a free movement.

3.0 out of 5 stars waste of money!, 25 Mar 2011
This review is from: Lamaze My First Fish Bowl (Baby Product)
This product is a waste of money as far as I'm concerned, I bought it for my daughter when she was 6 months old, she lost one of the fish and she has played with it a handful of times, she is now coming up for 2 years old!

Lamaze My First Fish Bowl