5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy
I have bought 3 Lamaze toys for my 7 month old daughter and this one is her favourite. It is very colourful, which is typical of the Lamaze range, and has lots of crinkly bits and a button that squeaks. She is entertained for a while biting on the red teething ladybird and also likes chewing on the rings. It is a big toy and hangs well from a play gym or pram. It is a...
Published on 23 July 2008 by Kingston Mum

1.0 out of 5 stars absolutely awful!!!it was a fake!!!!
Extremely disappointed!!will never buy a Lamaze toy for my baby from amazon again!!i'd seen them in toy'r'us and really liked them but ordered from amazon thinking i'd be saving money but i didn't at all as i had to buy the toy from toys'r'us anyway as the one i recieced was FAKE!!!the stitching was awful, the colours were'nt as bright and the part that was meant to...
Published 4 months ago by Kirsty Macgregor

‹ Previous | 162 63 6474 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Freddie's the favourite, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly (Baby Product)
We have several of these Lamaze toys and Freddie is our daughter's favourite. He sits in the pram with her and she seems to like the red teething toy as well as the mirror and the squeaker. Freddie's just more interactive and interesting than his other cousins!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly (Baby Product)
My four months old daughter loves playing with the Firefly. She likes the noices it makes, watching the different colors, and biting the little plastic lady bird hanging from one of the wings. A great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The most fantastic exploring toy for babies, 24 Nov 2010
Miss BL Simpson (isles of scilly) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly (Baby Product)
My mum bought this for my son who was 3 months old, he is now 6 months and it is the most fantastically designed and entertaining toy we have. His face lights up every time he comes out of the toy basket. This toy is great for playing with by baby on his own or for the parents to entertain their child with. We also use the large clip to hang the firefly from the baby mat arch and it's great for hanging infront of the baby on the pram hood. My son is now teething and he loves to put both the rings(which are smooth) and the bobbly bug in his mouth. The peek-a-boo mirror is always a great surprise and the different noises and textures (along with the great colours) are brilliant for exploring. Since being given this Lamaze toy we have now added the dragon, lion and centipede to our collection. All the Lamaze toys are so well thought out and we will continue to buy their products as our son grows.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic gift idea for a newborn, 18 Nov 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly (Baby Product)
I bought my son this when he was born, he loved looking at the black and white pattern on the back of the wings at first. As he got older he liked to chew on the plastic rings and ladybird, this was definitely his favourite toy birth to around 1 year. The hook on the top came in very handy so we didn't lose it when out and about. I have recommended this to my friends who have children, and recently bought another one as a gift for another friend's baby. A super gift if you want to avoid buying clothes and encourage play and learning from very early on!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 Nov 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly (Baby Product)
Excellent toy for my baby, she loves it, there is so much to look at and touch on this. Well worth the cost!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous toy, 17 Nov 2010
Redeye (England/Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly (Baby Product)
Bought this toy for our grandson and we are very pleased with it, although at 8 weeks he is too young to hold it, it certainly caused him to smile. Considering the modest price the quality is superb and you can see a lot of thought has gone into it. I'm sure it won't be the last Lamaze product we will buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun item for my new baby Grandson, 16 Nov 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly (Baby Product)
this a present for my 4 month old grandson. It is bright and colourful and very squidgy, Just right for little hands

5.0 out of 5 stars Freddie rocks!, 16 Nov 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly (Baby Product)
I bought Freddie when my baby was really tiny and she was interested in the black and white patterns on the reverse of his wings from early on. However, now she's much bigger Freddie has really come into his own. I would recommend him to everyone. He's even survived the washing machine at 30 degrees. We love Freddie!

5.0 out of 5 stars freddie, 14 Nov 2010
Ms. S. Baggs "suebee" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly (Baby Product)
Excellent product for babies, all the stimulation they need.
Well constructed. Reccommend with 100% confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright toy on a dull day, 13 Nov 2010
Ms. S. Spence "Exmouth Mummy" (Exmouth, Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Freddie the Firefly (Baby Product)
I ordered this for my son to go in his buggy ... it brightens it up and he's starting to hang on and rattle and shake it (he's only 3 months old!) It is well designed and is a lovely addition to his world. Highly recommend.

‹ Previous | 162 63 6474 | Next ›