5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever!
My 5 month old daughter adores Freddy and will not go anywhere without it. She is teething at the moment and has been a great aid for this. Great product, great value. Will definitely be buying more of these toys!
Published on 27 May 2009 by M. M. J. Vickers

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning FAKE
This item is fake. On the sellers photos the front of the toy is of the fake received, the back is of a real toy.

I have a real Freddie and was buying a second for a friends baby, on receipt I thought it did not look the same, so compared the two and you can tell the fake. It is poor quality and potentially dangerous DO NOT BUY
Published 4 months ago by Annie.d

‹ Previous | 160 61 62107 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 24 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
I brought this toy for my 3 month old daughter. she really loves it.superb toy with great quality. well recommened.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for young babies, 24 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
I have bought Freddie together with the elephant and both are lovely to look at. Freddie got many different textures and sounds. Good value for money. I use these on the baby gym, the car seat and the pram. The only small downside is the plastic fixing ring which is very stiff and difficult to attach to the pram or car seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toy!, 23 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
This toy has so many things to it! Each wing has either a different texture, or a flap, squeaky button or teething ladybird. When you shake the firefly, it jangles too. I personally love this toy, but my daughter at 16 weeks seems a little overwelmed at the moment and seems to prefer the Mermaid. However, I'm confident that as she gets older and has more coordination she will be able to appreciate how much this lil firefly has to offer.

4.0 out of 5 stars great travel toy, 15 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
i bought this for my 8 week old son and he loves it...great soft travel toy with bright colors that kept him amused!

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational Toy For Baby, 8 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
This is a really colourful, tactile toy which you can hang on the cot, pram ect or just hold in the hand. There are so many interesting patterns of colour and monochrome for the baby's eyes to focus on, also the crispy, cracking sounds, jingles and so forth keep the baby interested for a long time.

Great to take out as it takes up minimum space and as I have alreay mentioned can be fixed in place so it will not get lost by baby tossing it out of the pram.

It is very well made, strong, secure (no loose bits to come off) and extreme value for money. Thank you Amazon A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit at 3 months, 7 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 month old son and he loves it. It is the first toy that he has really played with and it goes everywhere with him. The crinkly wings are the best bit at the moment. Well worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
We were given this as a gift. We loved it! Nice bright colour, lots of play feature especially squeaky helped my son to distract when he cried. We attached this on top of playmat arch, my son plays with Freddie everyday since 8wks old! My son is now 6months old and takes Freddie on buggy, still enjoy playing. Highly recommended, I would buy for somebody as a gift too. Thanks Lamaze!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Freddie the Firefly, 30 May 2011
Gaz (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
This is a lovely toy for a young baby. The quality is really good and the price is too. I bought one last year for a friends new baby and was told that the baby was really taken by the bright colours etc. It made an ideal item to attach to the pram/cot etc. So when another friend announced her pregnancy, I knew exactly what to buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Freddie The Firefly, 16 May 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
Superb toy. Bright and colourful. Good quality, and plenty of things to keep your little one occupied. He is often clipped onto the pram when we go out for a stroll and my daughter will spend time looking at and chewing him! Took him on a short plane journey with us too and was a good distraction. My daughter is currently just under 8 months old. She has shown an interest in Freddie since she was about 4 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helen, 13 May 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
Freddie is an excellent toy for babies. Our son loves it!! Great for attaching to te car seat too to keep young ones entertained.

‹ Previous | 160 61 62107 | Next ›