5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever!
My 5 month old daughter adores Freddy and will not go anywhere without it. She is teething at the moment and has been a great aid for this. Great product, great value. Will definitely be buying more of these toys!
Published on 27 May 2009 by M. M. J. Vickers

1.0 out of 5 stars absolutely awful!!!it was a fake!!!!
Extremely disappointed!!will never buy a Lamaze toy for my baby from amazon again!!i'd seen them in toy'r'us and really liked them but ordered from amazon thinking i'd be saving money but i didn't at all as i had to buy the toy from toys'r'us anyway as the one i recieced was FAKE!!!the stitching was awful, the colours were'nt as bright and the part that was meant to...
Published 9 months ago by Kirsty Macgregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever!, 27 May 2009
M. M. J. Vickers (Leicester) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy, 23 July 2008
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
I have bought 3 Lamaze toys for my 7 month old daughter and this one is her favourite. It is very colourful, which is typical of the Lamaze range, and has lots of crinkly bits and a button that squeaks. She is entertained for a while biting on the red teething ladybird and also likes chewing on the rings. It is a big toy and hangs well from a play gym or pram. It is a bit difficult to clean but comes up fine with a good scrub with a sponge and hot soapy water. I can't recommend these toys enough, especially Freddie the Firefly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for alert babies, 16 Aug 2008
Mrs. E. Sami "carrinoo" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
I bought this toy for my son when he was born as he is a baby that is always awake so needs lots of stimulation. This has been one of the best buys as he loves the squeaker and the colours meant he could see it when he was a few weeks old. It also rattles and he is now able to get hold of the rings at the bottom to chew. I actually put this toy in the washing machine when it fell out of the car and it was fine - the squeaker still works. A must have for those with active babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Jan 2009
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
I got this as a gift for my friend's kid. He really likes it, it's his favourite toy. Baby rates it five, apparently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant:), 7 Feb 2009
Anna Szostakowska "Anna" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
I highly recommend that toy for all babies ffrom 0 mths. It has all the features you are looking for in a stimulating toy. Different textures, beautiful colours, something to touch, feel, chew on. Makes squeky noise. Has a little miror thet babies love:) Absolutely brilliant:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandsons present, 29 Jan 2009
Mrs. Janet Evans "Happy Nan" (Cambs. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
Went for this after reading other reviews. My grandson loves it. It is well made and all of the colours and sounds keep his attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 31 Mar 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
I bought this toy for my newborn nephew. It is so brightly coloured and has different sounds and textures. Now he is 4 months old he loves it and it is his favourite toy! Definately worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing toy., 13 May 2013
J. Watkin "Jessica09" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
I am in love with all the Lamaze toys and recommend them to everyone I know. This one and Captain Calamari are mine and my sons favourites.

This is the toy we hung from his playmat from birth and he'd always stare at it for ages like he was hypnotized by the bright colours. It was the toy that taught him to reach up and to grab and he'd always be trying to pull it off his playmat as he got older.

Now he's nearly 7 months he likes to chuck it about, chew it and feel all the different textures. Brilliant value for money and a toy that has got hours of use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the nappy bag!, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
Very handy toy with lots of different things to keep little ones amused although mine just wants to chomp on the rings!
I use it to amuse my son when we are out and about. Lovely bright colours and practical size. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment for both of us, 7 April 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Toy)
This is such good fun for both me and my son. I bought it for him when he was 6 weeks old and by 8 weeks he recognised it when it was in front of him and was reaching out to touch it. It is so versatile - we hang it from his car seat, his swing seat, his moses basket. I take it anywhere as I know that both the bright colour side and the black and white side will entertain him no matter what. I know this will be a firm favourite as he grows older with the mirror, squeaker and flap. Good quality, perfect size and makes both of us smile!

Lamaze Freddie the Firefly