5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Toy
I love this little set, and so does my baby girl. She is three and a half months old and discovered her hands recently. She stares at the bugs and tries to put them in her mouth. She is taking some notice of her feet while I change her so it is only a matter of time before the socks grab her attention too. The black and white stripes and rattle/crinkle sounds are very...
Published on 22 Mar 2008 by J. Vlad

1.0 out of 5 stars would recommend the real item purchased in store, but be careful of counterfeit copies!
Disgusted at the quality of the product, was definitely counterfeit.
How can people sell fake products intended for use by babies and young children.
So many choking hazards (antenna on butterfly was so long!) N toys barely attached to strap, labels not fully stitched and coming apart. Item was not as described and did not look the same as advertised item. Item...
Published 3 months ago by Jalz

‹ Previous | 128 29 3038 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 4 Sep 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Gardenbug Foot Finder and Wrist Rattle Set (Baby Product)
I bought these for my 10 week old daughter and she loves them. I found that the socks would fall off after a few kicks but to solve this problem i put them on over normal socks or over a romper suit.
I do feel that they have helped my daughter 'find her feet' and would recommend this product to friends.

I also love the fact that the rattles are machine washable.

3.0 out of 5 stars socks are shapeless and far too small, 20 Aug 2010
I bought this for my daughter who was three months. They are very colorful and pleasing the eye, but not much of a rattle. I found my baby showing interest in them only at about 5 months and by that time the socks were too small for her. The wrist bands on the other hand kept her amused. She used to think the bugs were real which was quite hilarious!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for finding hands and feet, 19 Aug 2010
I bought these for my little boy. We started using them from when he was about 6 weeks, but he didnt really notice them. Now he is 10 weeks and they are just fantastic. He sits and stares at his feet, kicking away as he can hear them rattle. They are a great learning toy and vibrant colours which he can see. He is quite a big baby, the socks fit with still quite a bit of room to spare, and the wrist bands are quite expandable so they will also fit for a good few weeks yet too. The velcro is soft so won't hurt when you take them off. Would really recommend this item, so much that I now buy them for all my friends' little babies too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Lamaze, 18 Aug 2010
I really am a lover of all Lamaze toys and this is no exception. This product is bright, colourfull and helps children learn good co-ordination through play.
I love this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loved these!, 14 Aug 2010
Well-received by the baby! A lovely, colourful item that makes a change of gift from clothes and soft toys.

3.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for 4mth+, 10 Aug 2010
I bought this when my son was 2.5 months old. I think it was a bit too early for him. He was not looking at them at all but more interested in the toys on his playmat. Now he's just 4 months, I put them on him again and he's attracted to the wrist rattle. However the wrist straps are a bit too tight for him now - he's on 75th growth line both weight & measure. The socks are more like a sac, they are a bit tight too. I sometimes put the wrist rattle on the pram and he likes it and play it for a long while. If you have a big baby these might not fit at the right time for them to practise eye hand co-ordination.

5.0 out of 5 stars lamaze toy, 23 July 2010
I purchased these rattles for my 5 month old grandson and he loves them, they are so cute and he is grabbing onto his feet without the rattles now - this is a lovely toy and the price compared to other retailers was fantastic

3.0 out of 5 stars Good toys but didn't help him find hands or feet!, 18 July 2010
My son didn't take any notice of these when they were on his wrists or feet but he has enjoyed playing with them otherwise. Wouldn't strongly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Footfinder Set, 17 July 2010
I've bought it for my baby and he absolutely loved it, so I bought another for my friend's baby. My friend's baby enjoys very much just like my baby boy. Great development toy for babies!

4.0 out of 5 stars Footfinder & Rattles, 24 Jun 2010
Another bright and fun product from Lamaze. As soon as they were put on my little boy's hands and feet he was kicking and shaking. Even now, when they are put on he will start to move. The wrist rattles have lovely characters on that my little boy can't take his eyes and his mouth off!! The foot rattles are also good - it was a much better idea to put them onto little socks than on the bands. They do stay on his feet much longer if he has a pair of socks on underneath to grip the rattles onto his feet and then when they do fall off it is because of all of the kicking he has done :-). Would recommend!

‹ Previous | 128 29 3038 | Next ›