5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!
Published on 14 Oct. 2010 by Barbara Griffith

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, and thats all
this is a fun toy, but ridiculously heavy, definitely not for a newborn, better suited to children 9 months+
squeezing the octotunes legs are a task in itself, and that is for an adult, could have been built better.
however all that said and done, our baby does like sitting and having staring competitions with it
Published 10 months ago by AHalai

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 14 Oct. 2010
Barbara Griffith "new mum" (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Octotunes (Toy)
My baby and I love this octopus! It was bigger than I thought but probably because he has another octopus (only has 6 legs though! which is one reason why I bought this one) that is smaller. The musical notes keep my baby's attention and he smiles when he hears it. He is 3 months old now so not yet able to squeeze the legs yet but I'm sure he will love it even more when that time comes :)

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, and thats all, 21 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Much grinning, 7 April 2008
This review is from: Lamaze Octotunes (Toy)
My little one loves Octotunes. It sits there benignly, getting passed over in favour of toys with more immediate gratification but after a toot or two of the tentacles, everything gets dropped and she sits transfixed with a grin as wide as you like as I belt out a simple tune. It'll be a while before she can muster the strength to get a sound out of it herself but she also has the vanilla scent to keep her interested.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 3 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Octotunes (Toy)
Got the first one and had to send it back as one of the legs didn't work. Got a replacement and had to send that one back too with the same problem. Such a shame as it's a great idea.

3.0 out of 5 stars Different versions?, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Octotunes (Toy)
It may be me but I'm sure this one is smaller than ones I have previously seen in the shops, maybe they've reduced the size recently? Apart from this there is one 'horn' that is out-of-tune which is really annoying! 10 month old has lost interest in this very quickly, maybe a bit cumbersome for this age...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun, 14 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Octotunes (Toy)
So good my daughter hasn't had the chance to play with it as myself and my husband have been challenging eachother to recreate different well known tunes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars beloved toy, 1 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Octotunes (Toy)
My toddler saw this at a friends house before christmas and played with nothing else. Santa was kind enough to get her one and she loves it! It wouldn't be more than a cute cuddly toy until the child has large and strong enough hands to squash the legs and make horn noises, each leg a different pitch, but at two plus it's loads of fun (and her 9 year old sister loves it too!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Niece is a big fan!, 16 Dec. 2010
Mr. Armstrong (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Octotunes (Toy)
I bought this as a present for my niece and she absolutely loves it. I had to pry it off my sister-in-law of course after she fell in love with the smell!

My neice is perhaps a little young to get the full enjoyment out of the song capabilities of the legs, but she loves the bright colours and smell, and will hopefully grow to use the legs in time.

It will be interesting to see how long the smell lasts (as a bonus) but so far I would absolutely recommend this present to anyone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars smell yummy, 25 Oct. 2010
Ms. Laura Nelson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Octotunes (Toy)
This is a lovely toy, it smells gorgeous and looks great. Is a nice big toy, bigger than I thought it would be than when I ordered it which is a bonus. Makes lovely tunes from the octopus tentacles, it does that my little boy a few attempts to get it but he's only 10 months so I'm sure he'll get there in the end. This toy is well made as always from the lamaze range. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic smiles and smells so good, 30 April 2008
This review is from: Lamaze Octotunes (Toy)
My Daughter adores this just wish it was small enough to take out everywhere. Lovely scent of vanilla really nice wish all toys smelt this good . Mum and Dad love it too.

Lamaze Octotunes