5.0 out of 5 stars Still loved by my 17 month old
Published on 18 Mar 2010 by JAM

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Lamaze
Bought for my 4mounth old very nice but thought it would be a bit more about maybe something to teethe on but still nice
Published 18 months ago by Jenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Still loved by my 17 month old, 18 Mar 2010
JAM (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Pupsqueak (Baby Product)
This toy is really great value - it was given to my son when he was a newborn and he still enjoys it now that he is 17 months' old. When he was really little he enjoyed staring at the bright colours and was attracted by the rattles and crunchy sounds on the ears, legs and bone. As he got older he enjoyed watching the toy 'dance' - if you bounce the toy against the floor it rattles and makes a squeaky sound from it's bottom. At 17 months' old he delights in asking for and watching me press the toy's nose, which makes a 'woof, woof' noise - I guess one day he will be able to press the nose himself. He loves it so much I wonder if he will happily give it up to let our new baby play with it in a few months' time.

Another good thing about the toy is that it has a clip so that you can attach it to your pram, which is very handy for entertaining your child whilst out and about.

This is definitely worth buying especially at the reduced price currently on offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Lamaze!, 3 Feb 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Pupsqueak (Baby Product)
I am huge fan of these Lamaze toys and so is my son! I brought 2 of these before my son was born and was so happy with the quality and the fact that my son loved them from day one that i have since brought 2 more. We keep one in the car and one on his buggy and keep him happy entertained for ages. They have been pulled, sucked and chewed and all still look at bright and fresh as the day i brought them. Strongly recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little one's upto 2yrs, 2 Jan 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Pupsqueak (Baby Product)
My little boy got one of these and at 3 weeks old he loved it. We take it everywhere we go, if you press it's nose it barks which some children may not like? However my little one loves it, But we have dogs so it's a noise he knows.

4.0 out of 5 stars great toy for home and walk, 14 Dec 2010
Ms. M. Vasakova (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Pupsqueak (Baby Product)
I fell in love with this dog, so bought it for my baby son. I was quite surprised how big it is, but anw it looks great. My 3 m old baby seems to like it as well and this dog's ear (with cellophane in it) was first thing he tried to hold... The only issue is the size really - hanging on the pushchair it is quite big in front of the baby's face + takes a lot of place in your bag when you want to take it with you..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 14 July 2011
Our little girl LOVES this toy. We already had 2 other Lamaze baby development toys (butterfly and moose) so we knew they were excellent. Our daughter loves playing with "woof woof" and he has all sorts of crinkly and noisy limbs for her to explore. Having had it for a week we then discovered that if you push his nose he barks gently. Every time we do this our daughter giggles and squeals with delight.

We cannot recommend this - or the other Lamaze toys - more enthusiastically... and I am fairly sure more of their line will be added to the collection in the future...

5.0 out of 5 stars instant puppy fun, 27 Sep 2013
Mervi Köninki (Helsinki, Finland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Pupsqueak (Baby Product)
Our little girl instantly fell in love with this toy. The bright colours and other stuff keep baby interested and active.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good attention to finishing details., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Pupsqueak (Baby Product)
The Lamaze products always fill up all the expectations.
Good attention to finishing details.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Pupsqueak (Baby Product)
I bought this for my friends baby shower, when she opened it she spent a lot of time looking at the educational benefits and there were a lot. it seems to have lasted and be a good quality gift, I was happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Pupsqueak (Baby Product)
My grandson loved this especially the "bark" as you squeeze the nose. He is 6 months old and it is very suitable for babies. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Pupsqueak (Baby Product)
Amazing so colourful my granddaughter will just adore her first puppy very sturdy toy will be used often I think

Lamaze Pupsqueak