4.0 out of 5 stars A big hit with our daughter
Our daughter loves this. I bought it for her when she was about 2 months old, but she really started enjoying it when she was better able to deliberately grab stuff. Now she enjoys trying to stuff it all in her mouth!

The peacock is brightly coloured on the front, with black and white patterns on the back - great for newborns. It also has a squeaker and a...
Published on 15 Sept. 2007 by R. Newport

3.0 out of 5 stars very good little toy (not given it to the little one ...
Turned up quickly & on time, very good little toy (not given it to the little one yet). The stitching is all good, very crinkly and squeaky etc as expected, however the 'Lamaze' label is actually upside down.
I'm not too concerned as it appears to be a genuine product, and baby won't notice, but it just seems very strange to me that it would be the wrong way up.
Published 5 months ago by Ella

‹ Previous | 122 23 2429 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze toys of this kind have never let me down, 8 Feb. 2015
L. Baldachin "lalamuh" (Maidenhead, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
Baby this was given to was instantly captivated. It is easy to attach to a pram and keep them entertained whilst you're out and about. Has varied sounds and textures to play with.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 19 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Lamaze Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
I bought this product for my 4 months old baby. After reading other reviews I thought he would get lots of fun playing with it but actually, this toy does not entertain him that much. It is quite a big toy in babies' hands and my son likes to play with things he can hold easily. Even if I hang it to his cot or pram, it's in his face and he does not really like it. Nice little toy though!

4.0 out of 5 stars We love Jacques!, 4 Nov. 2009
Emily Breeze "emmy b" (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
Bought Jacques for my son when he was 3 months old and he's loved it ever since! He initially enjoyed staring at the black and white patterns on the back but now he's a bit older he enjoys all the colours and textures on the front too. I do feel a bit pretentious though when I call him Jacques in front of other mothers - feel the need to explain that he came with that name!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Umm, not as good as I thought..., 20 July 2009
Sophie Bevan (Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
This had great reviews so i just had to have it for my 3 month old daughter, which I bought at the same time as Lamaze's My Friend Emily.
I have to say that I was pretty disappointed, the colours are good, but it doesn't really do anything - there is one squeaky bit on one of the wings that is pretty hard to get to squeak, certainly not even a 6 month old can do it. The other wings are quite rigid too, not much "sensory" input, nothing to really grab onto, plus for a small baby it is actually quite heavy. The mirror is tiny and difficult to get her to look into it (my daughter is now 6 months and I don't think she's ever noticed herself in it!), and yes, she grabs for it occasionally, but it comes a definite second best to Emily.

5.0 out of 5 stars My own babies have had them and loved them., 12 Nov. 2014
Z. Zuskis "nostalgia" (Milano) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
I buy these Lamaze toys when I find them on sale here on Amazon. They are lovely Baby shower presents, My own babies have had them and loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little toy to take out and about to keep LO entertained, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Lamaze Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
Free so can't complain, bright colours were fab for eye/coordination and the noises from the various parts were great for keeping him entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Lamaze Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
This is a great toy my four month old loves it. Quality is excellent as expected from Lameze. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love lamaze toys there perfect, 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
Bought this for my 2month old son and he loves it makes him smile for ages. Love lamaze toys there perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
Excellent toy. Was perfect size as a first toy. I was so impressed I purchased another two as presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grand-daughter just loves this it has been a great buy. Bought it when she was born, 26 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
My grand-daughter just loves this it has been a great buy. Bought it when she was born. Now 7 months.

‹ Previous | 122 23 2429 | Next ›