5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy!
Wasn't quite sure whether to write a review - as I bought this for my parrot! And she loves it!! So five stars for this excellent toy.
Published on 31 Jan 2012 by JudeS

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
But my 8 month old still shows no interest in Lamaze toys
My friends' kids like it... but my girl has not played with it once :(
Published 11 months ago by EJK17

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy!, 31 Jan 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A big hit with our daughter, 15 Sep 2007
R. Newport (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
Our daughter loves this. I bought it for her when she was about 2 months old, but she really started enjoying it when she was better able to deliberately grab stuff. Now she enjoys trying to stuff it all in her mouth!

The peacock is brightly coloured on the front, with black and white patterns on the back - great for newborns. It also has a squeaker and a bell and scrunchy textures too. It seems really well made, with lots of things to explore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Lamaze!, 17 Nov 2009
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
My daughter (now 7 months) has had this toy from birth and loves chewing his wings, and playing with the crinkly fabric! However this toy really came into it's own when I had to get my daughter off to sleep in the buggy - she was really upset and overtired, so I decided to hook Jacques onto the hood of the buggy - she stopped crying immediately and was soon fast asleep watching him sway about. I've used Jacques ever since when my daughter has to sleep when we are out and about and he has never let us down yet. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite, 14 July 2009
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
I bought Jacques for my baby when she was a few weeks old. She loved the back of him(black and white) then and as the months have gone on she's discovered new bits and has fallen in love with him over and over again. When she was tiny I clipped him to the hood of the pram and she loved watching and reaching up to him. For a while he hung on her cot and she'd fall asleep staring up at him. Now (9 months) he's in her cot along with the rest of her menagerie and she's happy to wake up and have a play in the morning before shouting for me. I'm now used to waking up to the crinkling of his cellophane-lined wings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Play & Grow Jacques The Peacock, 6 Nov 2009
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
This item is so good i ended up buying 4 of Lamaze products. My grandson loves them and we take them everywhere we go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 11 Feb 2010
Dr. Sarah Jordan (Co Durham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
We got this as a gift from friends and it took our son a few weeks to really engage with it but I'll never forget the look on his face when he really started to interact with it for the first time - he was shaking with excitement. It has remained a firm favourite and is wearing very well - the quality is first rate. His favourite toy by far at 5 months of age.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this toy, 3 Dec 2008
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
Bought this from amazon for my 4 month old baby and he loved it from the very first day- he stares at it intently for a long time (think its cause its got big bold eyes to look into). Its really easy to take around with you and I tend to clip mine to the top of my baby gym so that its looking down on my little boy- he'll stare at it for ages. He also loves to feel all the different textures too. Highly rate this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars adoring, 21 Feb 2008
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
My 3-month son adores this peacock mainly due to the flapping sound of its wings. Its colourful and has two sides so you can turn it and have completely different toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 6 Jun 2013
Very pleased with this purchase , it is very well made and I'm sure will be enjoyed by my twins

4.0 out of 5 stars Scary looking but baby loves 'Jacques', 12 Jan 2009
This review is from: Lamaze Play & Grow Jacques the Peacock (Baby Product)
We bought this when our baby was around 3 months old, but really she only just started to play with Jacques when she was around 5 months old. We attach him to the car seat and she loves to bat and grab hold of Jacques. Lovely bright colours and crinkle textures as you would expect from Lamaze toys. In my opinion his eyes are quite scary looking! but, overall good toy which our daughter loves.

ARRAY(0xab1589b4)