on 14 December 2007
This is a brilliant toy, my 4-month-old loves it. It has lots of activities and different things to look at which keeps baby amused for longer than other toys we've tried! Great to take out and about as clips into pram, car seat etc
on 27 May 2008
This was the first toy that my son could hold and carry by himself at 3 months old. He is now 6 months old, and it is still his favourite toy.
He loves smiling to the reflection of the mirror, and bites the plastic rings and handles, it seems that it works as a good teether for his new teeths too.
on 6 June 2008
My 3 month old daughter shows more and more interest in this. She is fascinated by it. She seems to like a lot of the Lamaze products. Her other favourite Lamaze toy is the Peacock.
My friend has a six month old son who also seems to like it. I would definitely recommend this.
on 3 January 2009
I bought this for my 7 month old when she was just two months and she still loves it now. It makes a perfect first toy as it has lots of bits for clumsy hands to grab and chew. It has a lovely sounding bell inside and lovely print for her to admire. There is a little flap which hides a mirror and teething rings.
on 12 August 2008
I echo the sentiments of the other reviewers but would like to add that this toy smells great (it has a subtle lemony scent) and makes a really unusual noise which is kind of like the clink two glass bottles make when they touch each other.
on 8 January 2010
I bought this for my 3 month old. Of all the Lamaze toys I have bought (I have bought 4) this was is the best as it is very interative and is a nice size to be attached to pram/chair/baby gym. My baby loves it. Would recommend.
on 7 July 2010
I bought this cube for my little lad at 4 months, and as he's quite alert and inquisitive I do wish I'd bought it sooner than that as he quite quickly grew out of it, which is why I've given only 4 stars for the product. Having said that, it is a lovely toy with lots of different things going on and is very safe to leave with a young baby. It has a lovely appley scent which so far hasn't faded and also a nice jangly bell inside and my little boy loves the crinkly mirror flap in particular. Fairly good value for money though I paid more than the current price shown, which is always a bit frustrating! At less than £10 and purchased when baby is small this would be a fabulous product at good value for money.
on 10 September 2010
Bought this for my daughter when she was 5 months, she is now nearly 8 months and she still enjoys playing with it now. The two rings are particularly good for her as she is teething at the moment so she chews frantically on them. Nice little bell sound when she shakes it. This toy does appear to be very enjoyable even now after 3 months. I've bought lots of lamaze toys for her, so would recommend any of them.
on 13 October 2009
As all the other reviewers have said, this is a fab toy. It is up to the high standards of Lamaze products. My four month old baby girl loves looking, and laughing, at all the faces on the different sides of the cube. A well thought out toy for babies.
on 16 October 2009
Good item both for indoors and out and about. Lots of different things on it to keep baby amused ie mirror, teething rings and different textures. Would recommend as a good all rounder.