5.0 out of 5 stars proper RGB for this price
It really works. Plug two inputs in and away you go. I have one DVD player going to the TV and the projector. Both work perfectly unlike other products of this tyoe I have bought for a lot more.
Published on 29 Oct 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money
Item was faulty (caused buzzing sound when in use) Seller initially claimed i was misusing item and it was for splitting scart signal between 2 separate tv's! Only when i cut and paste their amazon advert did they relent.

Published on 12 April 2012 by Snoozy123

5.0 out of 5 stars proper RGB for this price, 29 Oct 2009
This review is from: SCART Splitter - 2 Way, Non-Switched, RGB Support (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money, 12 April 2012

Seller eventually agreed to refund but sent a return/refund note documenting "item not required" so that they could keep 1.50 of the price as postage. I have no idea why they are trying to sell such a second rate product - scart plugs barely even fit into this cheap plastic product. (too tight fit)

Unprofessional, deliberately misleading and discourteous. Look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Both inputs carry RGB and no getting up to change sources - all for less than 3, 11 Jan 2009
M. Appleton - See all my reviews
I wasn't expecting much from something this cheap, having been stung by similarly priced multitaps before, so I asked the seller about it before committing. I had to have RGB capability on both inputs and this item delivers - some multitaps that cost three times as much won't do it!

Source switching only requires one input to be on standby, and there's no real need for a very long male-ended cable as it can be left alone once installed.

Can't recommend this, or its seller, highly enough.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work., 7 Jun 2013
This product did not work for me at all. It gave a distorted picture. It's no wonder it's so cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work..., 10 May 2013
The item doesn't work - it can only support one lead at a time. Would have sent back but figured it would be more trouble than it was worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat!, 6 Aug 2012
D. Kay (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I have read all the negative reviews about this item, but I cannot fault it. I wanted a scart splitter for the TV in the bedroom that only had one scart input. I wanted to run a DVD player and a freeview recorder. This splitter does the job well. It was very easy to set up, I just plugged everything in and away it went. The picture and sound quality on both the DVD player and the freeview recorder are excellent. I really cannot understand why this splitter has received such bad reviews. The only thing that was unexpected was the fact that I thought I was receiving a 2way spltter, where in actual fact I received a 3way splitter! So I see that as a bonus! As far as I am concerned, you can buy with confidence. The delivery was very fast too!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Significant Problems, 27 Jan 2009
Mr. T. J. Hitchings (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I just bought this product and, unfortunately, it has some significant problems that undermine its performance. These problems arise when scart cables are plugged into both sockets, affecting video output and sound volume.

For instance, I have an XBOX 360 and a Freeview box. When both are plugged in:

No sound comes from the Freeview box.

The XBOX 360 video output is compressed into letterbox format.

Therefore, I must unplug the 'other' scart cable in order for the desired one to work properly. Not good enough.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time or money on this product, 28 April 2012
Belueve the bad reviews you read about this product. I don't normally write reviews but I am so disappointed with the quality of this product, or should I say lack of quality, not to mention the hassle trying to return the item - which I still haven't achieved.

The product itself is basically cheap and nasty and, as others on here have found, the scart fit is poor. I then got a picture but no sound.

I have contacted the seller several times now requesting a refund but each time get an email back asking me what the problem was or it's the way I connected it and to which device. It's a splitter, it shouldn't be that difficult! The hardest part has been trying to obtain a refund. Don't bother with this seller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Scart splitter, 2 July 2009
Good product, does what it says on the tin but as a previous reviewer stated, when connecting a game station and DVD player to the tv, one socket needs to be pulled out to prevent loss of sound!!??

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 7 Sep 2010
Does exactly what I expected it to, i.e. lets me run a virgin box and a dvd player into an oldish TV without having to swap cables over all the time.