5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value
These files are good for day to day use. Buying through Amazon meant a very good price (much less than our usual office supplier).
Published on 1 Nov. 2010 by TimF

2.0 out of 5 stars Caution required
Published 11 months ago by Flaco

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 1 Nov. 2010
TimF (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 Star Office Transfer Spring File 315gsm 38mm Foolscap Blue [Pack 50] (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Transfer Spring files, 4 Jun. 2011
Dealer very good to deal with and I got an excellent deal.

With regards
Debbie Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Seem to be just perfect, 8 Nov. 2010
Loopy (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
I carried out a long search for spring files - was shocked at the prices you can pay. These have just arrived, and I was worried about the quality, but opening the box and they look like they will be just fine. Quick delivery too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Caution required, 27 Jun. 2014
Flaco "flacolito" (Maidstone, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
UPDATE: Feb 2015, I've left my original review below, but regretfully have to downgrade product to two stars (from four). Previously I cut myself once but last week I got cut again . This is always a risk with pressed steel components, but I now suspect the price of these (lower than others) may be based on the fact that the metal edges are not finished properly at the end of the manufacturing process. The cuts were deep and almost scalpel-like, so in each case I wasn't actually aware that I had cut myself until I noted blood all over my hand and the file itself. I have stopped using them now and will not be re-ordering.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: -

Outstanding value for money.

Could do with a pocket, but not expected at this price point. Inside bar panel is riveted through rather than having a reinforcement bar on the front of the file, which is the potential weak point but will report back in time if this is an issue.

Got used to using these in a busy NHS clinic with patients notes which were used on a constant basis. Good compromise between usability and bulk (for easy storage in file racks). This design makes it easy to insert new sheets into different sections of the file fairly easily, without the bulk of a ring binder. If writing notes on any of the sheets, resist the urge to do so without first opening it out properly with the spring coils as intended, or it will stress the integrity of the metal fixings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 8 Nov. 2010
Loopy (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
I purchased these along with the blue, and they are just perfect. I was worried about both the colour and the quality, but both have surpassed my expectation. Lets hope they stand up to being used, at the moment I can't see why they wouldn't.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Dec. 2013
These were astonishing value for money.
I have been paying almost double in the past.
The quality doesnt seem to have suffered either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Debt-Line - Bournemouth, 27 Feb. 2014
This product is great and the price even better.
Have searched continually for these particular files. I had used another company previously, the quality was not good at all and they kept falling apart. Not onl;y that the price was dearer.
Thank you for a super product.

We will be back again when needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 1 July 2014
N. Ingram (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
As with inserts purchased at the same time, the quality is not great, but the price is cheap, so all in all ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good value, 11 April 2014
Good quality, good value
Other shope are much more expensive so I worried in case these werte inferior quality but they are excellent - thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 7 Mar. 2014
Very handy to transfer lever arch file contents over. Good quality, all parts working well, should have ordered some stickers for the front.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›