Size: W900xH600mmChange

on 5 October 2010
I needed a noticeboard for the kitchen, and the dimensions on this seemed fine. I am pleased with the product, although perhaps for a family noticeboard with school and other bits and bobs to put up I could have gone for a slightly larger one. However the product in itself is good quality. It only comes with 6 pins, so you might need to stock up on more.
on 17 January 2011
I needed a notice board to help keep my household bills/ephemera in order. This product arrived promptly and fits the bill perfectly.

It comes with two metal eyelets to screw into the frame for hanging purposes and half a dozen pins to get you started. You can attach the eyelets wherever you chose so this can be hung either landscape or portrait style to fit your available space. You need a bit of string to connect the eyelets but after that you're good to go. Mine hangs quite happily on a single picture hook and I have absolutely no complaings
on 9 March 2011
I bought this to hang above my desk in a box sized room..Perfect size, perfect price, does the job (single sheets mainly, ideas, plans, deadlines etc..)

It is quite flimsy if you wanted it for heavier items (e.g. calander), and probably wouldn't last long if continued to use it in this way!

The pins I bought from the same company do come through the other side of the board ever so slightly when stick them in fully, however this isn't a problem as 1) It's attached to a wall so you can't see/feel the other side and 2) There's no need to stick them fully in for sheets of paper anyway. (There are shorter pins that come with the board, which i'm sure you can get more of if this was really a problem)

All in all, you get what you pay for! Item came in 5 working days so all round i'm happy :)
on 14 June 2015
Well lets begin with the only relatively good thing about this, the size. That's about the only thing i can think of which is good.

Now lets move on to the negative,
This is a really cheap cork board and when i received it there was a big tear in the cork. It doesn't come with the right materials to pin it up properly and the wooden frame is loose around the cork. its also light which you can take as a pro or con, in my case, its a little too light.

I would defiantly not recommend this, save your money. Its cheap for a reason, i was just too dumb to realize it and i thought it would be a bargain, but there no point in buying this, you might as well save your money and invest in something worth while.
on 5 February 2013
The corner of this board broke almost immediately. It is only backed with cardboard and I wouldn't buy it again.
on 9 June 2015
I have owned this notice board for one month and the cork has already popped out of frame on top and one side and it will not go back in. I cannot believe that it is so shoddy. It should be fit for purpose whatever amount is paid.
on 4 February 2013
We ordered two of these boards. One came with a small dent and the other was returned due a large hole in it. We were then informed it was out of stock do couldn't be replaced. Not the best quality, doubt it will last long.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 17 February 2015
Not great quality to be honest. The boards are very cheap looking and I bought two of them. I will be careful where I hang them as they could get bumped and break. The wood around the cork is not great and looks like it is held together by a staple. The cork itself looks thinner than I imagined.
I am only using mine to put post it notes on so it should be okay for what I want them for. They come with a little resealable packet of drawing pins.
All in all I don't want to winge but for the price I would have expected something a bit more robust than what I received.
on 31 December 2011
Andy Warhol, so it's said, never opened any of his post. He merely collected it up, put it in a box, and when that box was full he sealed it and wrote the year on the top. When he died they found boxes and boxes of unopened post.

I've never taken the time to find out just how true this story is, but I do know that the first time I heard it, it had a profound effect on me and I wanted to do the same. And so I started to collect things. Ticket stubs mainly. Be they cinema or theatre tickets, raffle tickets, train tickets, plane tickets, pay-and-display parking tickets. But also postcards, greeting cards, thank you cards, business cards, labels, badges, old credit cards, menus, anything that was evidence of somewhere I'd been, something I'd done, or someone I'd seen or met.

I can't remember what I did with all this junk to start with but eventually (probably in an effort to retain some sort of control over the growing mountain of rubbish) I decided to get a really large cork notice board and pin this stuff to it. And there it hung in my living room - a huge messy board packed with memories. A trophy board. I loved it!

I've been doing this for some years now (twenty or more), and this notice board is amongst the best that I've used over the years. It's cheap, lightweight, but far more durable than some than I've had where the cork has disintegrated or the frame has come apart.

Highly recommended.

Find out more about Trophy Boards in my book and visit the book's website to see how my Trophy Board for this year progressing?
How to Do Everything and be Happy: Your Easy-peasy Guide to Creating Happiness
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2011
This notice board is excellent value for money. I mounted the notice board using screws through the frame. Care needs to be taken as the frame is quite slender. Would certainly buy again from this supplier.