4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money
I had a look around before I purchased these. They were considerably cheaper than options from Ikea, Staples etc. Quality is absolutely fine, and they come with crystal tabs to fit on the top, and presumably labels to fit in the tabs - but I seem to have lost mine. If I ever need more suspension files, I would not hesitate to purchase these.
Published on 7 Nov. 2009 by Bill Crawford

1.0 out of 5 stars Paper Thin
Product arrived pomptly hence the one star.

These suspension files are paper thin and nowhere near as robust as those I presently use.

Heavyweight is most certainly not the word I would use to describe them.

Not Happy.
Published on 19 Sept. 2011 by Toft

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 7 Nov. 2009
Bill Crawford "Big Bill" (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: 5 Star Office Suspension File Manilla Heavyweight with Tabs and Inserts A4 Green (Pack of 50) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Feb. 2009
Nice strong files, with strong metal hangers. Tabs and paper labels included. Delivery was quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE, 13 Nov. 2010
Downsized from a commercial foolscap filing cabinet so a bit worried that the A4 suspension files might be a bit too flimsy. Arrived promptly and far better quality than I thought - you may not want to overfill them but certainly worth the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paper Thin, 19 Sept. 2011
Product arrived pomptly hence the one star.

Heavyweight is most certainly not the word I would use to describe them.

Not Happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, 27 July 2012
I was so disappointed with this product. If this manilla is heavyweight I'd hate to see the lightweight version! However the worse thing about the files is the clear plastic tabs that supposedly clip onto the top so you can label the contents of each file. They just constantly fall off and get lost inside the filing cabinet, meaning I have a chaotic drawer with unlabelled files. I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and scrap the lot and try and find a better system.

I would say Don't buy this product. It may seem cheap but I've found it useless....

2.0 out of 5 stars Heavyweight?, 7 July 2012
Before I purchased these suspension files I did a bit of research including reading customer reviews. I did wonder how you could get reviews as different as the following examples for the same product.
"Nice strong files, with strong metal hangers."
"metal a bit bendy and flimsey but ok, does the job just need to be gentle."
Well, the ones I received certainly match the second description rather than the first. They are quite flimsy, both the metal hangers and the 'card'. Just what the definition of 'Manila Heavyweight' is I'm not sure but I can only assume that the thickness of card used meets the requirements of the trade descriptions act. I would imagine if these files are filled up to the recommended maximum capacity of 15mm, that after a bit of use they would be destined for the rubbish bin.
I suppose at the price of £13.48 the quality is what you would expect though if I had paid the supposed RRP of £58.03 I would be asking for a refund!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely pleased with service, 1 Jun. 2009
Mrs. G. E. Walker "gezmerelda" (Sheffield UK) - See all my reviews
I was very, very pleased the company. I had ordered the wrong size files and they were helpful, efficient, prompt and true to their promise in replacing the item with the correct one.

I would encourage anyone to use their services.

I certainly will be using them in the future.

Best

G. Walker

4.0 out of 5 stars Suspension Files, 31 Aug. 2010
For the price, very good value. The metal suspension bars are perhaps not as strong as I would like, but then, you get what you pay for. The more substantial files are very much more expensive, and these, after all, are quite satisfactory as long as you don't overload them.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful, 23 Nov. 2010
G. Rynne (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
It is a little bit on the cheap and cheerful side, not the best quality maybe but it is cheap and it does the job, i am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service., 3 Nov. 2009
Caroline Jones (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
I ordered these for a filing drawer we have in a house we have just bought, however, they turned out to be too small. The company were excellent however,I returned the files and they exchanged the files for larger ones after a week. Great files, great service. Thank you.