Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Colour Name: Black|Change

on 9 February 2012
I purchased this for my wife as she does cross stitch as a hobby and kept losing her place on the pattern and going wrong, this product is great as you can see the row you are on at a clance and see the rows either side. Not what it was originally designed for but none the less great for this purpose as well
on 27 April 2014
This is brilliant - I use this for work (clinical coding hospital letters) I get over 200 letters a day, so this keeps my neck from keep looking down and up from my desk, it is just a matter of a side glance. I can hold about 50 A4 letters at a time in this without over burdening it. It is not the most sturdy of copyholders but it does the job for the price I have paid and I wouldn't be without it now.
on 22 April 2012
I often type reports, and this copyholder meets my needs perfectly.
It's stable, holds the draft paper top or bottom, and at exactly the right angle.
Good value.
on 12 January 2015
Excellent tool that I got for my mum to replace her clipboard that she used to put her Knitting patterns on. she loves this thing to hold her patterns in and the ruler stays in place and does not slowly slide down like a previous product she had bought. Real good if you're a knitter/ crotcheter who has to follow grid patterns.
on 15 July 2012
Came on time. Easy to assemble. Ruler at just the right tension for marking the place. Light and portable. Does what it says on the tim
on 23 September 2012
I bought this for displaying my weekly work plan on my desk and also for occasions when I'm typing from a written document. It was inexpensive and has a simple design that works. There is a spring-loaded clip at the top to hold the documents, a little ledge at the bottom to support the pages, and the sliding ruler for marking your place. The ruler can be removed easily if you don't need it and the clip at the top has height adjustment to accommodate documents taller than A4 size. The holder is supported by a simple fold-out stand at the back.
on 9 April 2014
I found this product really easy to fit together and am pleased with the quality for the price I paid. It's handy having the clip at the top as well as the sliding arm, also folds flat and can be put in a drawer when not in use. Would recommend it for anyone looking for a more budget-friendly copyholder.
on 30 March 2014
Pleased with this purchase, simple to use and sturdy. Like the fact it folds away easily. Seems to hold documents in place well (though have not tried it with large documents).
on 28 May 2013
Great for reading and then typing up documents on my PC. And yes, my neck is less twisted as result of using this!
on 29 May 2016
Some will find this a satisfactory purchase. I wanted a replacement for a trusty copyholder I had had for many years and had fallen apart with degradation of the plastic. What I didn't realise from the picture of the 5 Star was that the angle of the rest is not adjustable for individual taste or different locations. Other reviewers don't see that as a problem but it is for me which is why I gave it 3 stars. When looked at full on, the angle of reading is more acute than the photograph implies which doesn't make for easy (slouch) reading. The clip at the top is difficult to adjust but I expect that would 'wear in.'

I have since found a direct replacement for my broken holder which gives me the flexibility I want in the writing I do. I do press the 5 Star into use at those times to temporarily store documents - having bought it, I had to find a use for it!

Do read the other reviews, many like it, you might too.