4.0 out of 5 stars Robust watch, good timekeeper
Published on 28 Mar 2011 by Keithster

2.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof and correct time for 6 months of the year
My waterproof watch leaked then the button to alter the time fell off. Nice looking watch though!
Published on 28 Nov 2008 by Carl E. Avery

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust watch, good timekeeper, 28 Mar 2011
This review is from: Kahuna 252-3602G Gents Watch with Black Suede Velcro Strap and Black Dial (Watch)
I have ownned this smart watch for two and a half years and have very few complaints about my purchase. My first point to make is that it is a very reliable timekeeeper and only rarely needs to be adjusted. Second point is that this is a robust item which has survived being dropped a few times with no ill effects and the glass face is still clear with very few scratches visible. I cannot vouch for waterproof qualities as I do not take it into water. Thirdly the velcro strap is comfortable and maintains its stickabilty while also allowing you the possibility to detatch and wash it. Overall this has been an excellent purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof and correct time for 6 months of the year, 28 Nov 2008
Carl E. Avery (U.K) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great every day watch, 13 Nov 2009
Great watch for every day use. I broke my old one and could not get the exact match from Kahuna because it is discontinued. Amazon saved me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Gents Watch, 6 Jun 2012
Great watch. This is second one of these I have bought, last one lasted five+ years and still works but I cracked the glass when I hit it against a steel pillar, so I now wear it for gardening and working in and around the house. The new one I can wear when swimming, snorkelling or scuba diving as the last one has been down to 40 metres without any problem. I also like the dual time (analog and digital) and I usually set the digital to UK time and dial to local time when I am abroad. Helps when calling home. Bezel can be a little stiff and needs regular lubrication to keep it working smoothly. Good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good looking functional watch for an active lifestyle, 21 Jun 2013
The watch appears to be well made (with a bit of weight to it). I like the strong velcro strap; good for going around the outside of a wetsuit. I haven't tried the waterproof nature of the watch in anger yet, so I hope it won't let me down.

As commented, the instructions are quite bad. They tell you how to set the time but don't explain the functions of the other three buttons. The one on the top left cycles through the alarm, stopwatch and calendar function. The bottom two are used to operate those functions.

The dial luminosity for reading in the dark is non-existent. If you need to be able to read the time in the dark, buy a watch with a proper back light.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gents Watch, 3 Sep 2012
Initially I was very pleased when the Watch arrived and just started to read what the watch could do before trying it on. On acually trying the watch on the problem was with the velcro being too short and I could not fasten the strap enough to keep it fastend on. I returned the watch stating this but had no reply or offer to send another with longer strap (velcro) or just to state that they would look at the problem for future straps. This is being advertised as a Gents Watch! more like a boys watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 15 Nov 2013
Bought this to replace an older Kahuna which was looking worn out. The new one arrived and failed within days. Had to return it for a replacement. The replacement one is so much thicker and very uncomfortable. And now, after one year the analogue has given up completely. I would not recommend this particular watch to anyone. And as I received no documents with it I cannot even return it under a possible warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ALLROUND WATCH, 27 Oct 2013
3RD ONE I HAVE PURCHASED OVER THE YEARS, NOT AS ANY FAULTS JUST WEAR THEM OUT ! THIS IS A LOVELY MODEL FOR GENERAL USE WORK SWIMMING HOLS ETC

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 11 Aug 2013
This is a fine product. Strong strap, solid build, very good watch. It was slightly heavier than I was expecting but not a problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light does not work to illuminate time at night., 25 Jun 2013
Very nice looking watch and I personally find the strap comfortable but cannot comment about waterproof efficiency as I have not been able to dive recently.
Appears to keep good time and maintains its accuracy so far!
Cheap but good value