on 15 March 2010
I bought this as I thought it was the one recommended by Delia Smith for cooking omelettes. I followed all the instructions for treating it so that it would be non-stick, i.e. coating with oil and placing in the oven at the required temperature for 45 mins but unfortunately non-stick after the coating did not happen. So I would say that I was disappointed as it is not useful for the purpose for which I bought it, that is for frying omelettes but as a general pan it is quite useful, but not for me, for frying.
on 2 February 2013
Does exactly what it says I would recommend this product to anyone as it really is a little gem which I think will last a long time
on 11 January 2011
I ALSO BOUGHT THIS OMELETTE PAN AND LIKE THE LADY BEFORE ME DID ALL THE APPROPRIATE TREATING. HOWEVER, MUCH TO MY GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT THE EGG STILL STICKS, IN FACT EVERYTHING STICKS TO IT. I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A CHEAPER ONE IN TOWN THAT ACTUALLY DONE WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO. COMPARED TO A GEM THIS WOULD BE A LUMP OF COAL.
on 16 February 2016
A bit thiner than I expected but still a good pan
on 9 May 2014
Perfect items, however the packaging was a little over zealous in fact to the point where I was worried about eco warriors camping outside my house and boycotting me.
on 28 September 2013
I loved my new omelette pan but my silly idiotic partner put it in the dishwasher which was not to be recommended
on 11 December 2014
Very good
on 4 March 2014
Product Information needs to say that it's not induction compatible. I had to send mine back again!
Most irritating indeed!