Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£32.09+ £1.26 shipping

on 26 February 2007
The ammount of times I changed my view of this CD the first time I listened to it illistrates the pure diversity of the tunes here.

The selection is fantastic and tunes range from proper 2step (TME) to slow dubby rythms (Digital Mystiks). If you are not into the whole range then this album is not for you...Personally I would call this a plus. The nMary Anne Hobbs plays it dirty and drops in some manic drum 'n' bass (Spor).

The tunes are selected for their pioneering in music and ignoring the "Cannon" of dubstep, they are not selected because the artists are well-known or whatever.

Also the Benga, Andy Scott, Burial, The Bug, Spor, Loefah and DJ Distance tracks are exclusives for this album. Also this is the only album I know of so far featuring mc's - over the 2step aswell as the 'real' dubstep (Terror Danjah, Mc Brattz & Bruza).

[...].
on 24 February 2010
Mary-Anne gives us a great diversity of tracks which certainly is the albums strength. I'd highly recommend giving this cd a shot if you're unsure that all of the genres will be suited for you, as I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised. The cd has a chilled feel to it throughout, however it does have pick-ups of faster, heavier tracks that pack more attitude than the relaxed tunes. Five star all the way. :)
on 17 October 2006
If you enjoy the music Mary Anne has been playing on her Breezeblock show on Radio 1 over the last 12 months, you'll recognise and enjoy the sound of this compilation. Top stuff.