5.0 out of 5 stars blast from the past
(my son is 20 months old, does need adult supervision, until older)
This is fantastic,simple melody, not too loud, my son giggles with excitement, when the monkey pops up.
Also it is very strong as my son had a tantrum and used it as a ball, then calmed down and wanted me too help him play with it.
The Jack in the Box, has a proud place in my child's play...
Published on 7 Jan 2009 by alexander

3.0 out of 5 stars Peekaboo jack in the box
this toy did not live up to my expertations it is poor made and feels very cheap.
i would not recomend this toy to any one.
Published 4 months ago by maureen hodgson

5.0 out of 5 stars blast from the past, 7 Jan 2009
This review is from: Peekaboo Jack in the Box (Toy)
(my son is 20 months old, does need adult supervision, until older)
The Jack in the Box, has a proud place in my child's play time, that evades the plastic tack that is in the market today.
Traditional toys, which is a long term gift and also well made.
Packaged well, and received intact and sooner than i thought, before xmas.
Excellent value for money. Would look at buying the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Traditional Toy, 10 Sep 2010
This review is from: Peekaboo Jack in the Box (Toy)
This is a lovely Jack-in-a-Box for the baby. The music it plays is Half a Pound of Tuppenny Rice and the monkey jumps out on the word "pop" in the song. The baby loves playing with it and you can move the monkeys wee hands around to hide his eyes etc. This is a timeless classic for any child to play with and it has pride of place in our kitchen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun in the box, 4 Feb 2009
Lynn Trickett (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peekaboo Jack in the Box (Toy)
Peek a Boo Monkey Jack in the Box makes a perfect gift for under 2s. Not only does he have an endearing smiling face, but you can change him by covering up his face with his hands, or crossing his hands over his tummy every time you put him back in his box - ready to delight the little one when the lid springs open. I thought a jack in the box ought to be made in wood - but I'm a convert now to tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop up fun, 27 Aug 2010
This review is from: Peekaboo Jack in the Box (Toy)
My children love this it has to be one of the best toys i've brought them.
It's well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Peekaboo Jack in the Box, 24 Aug 2012
This review is from: Peekaboo Jack in the Box (Toy)
Purchased this for my 14 month old grandson. He has got great enjoyment from it. Waits patiently for the clown to pop up at the end of the tune. At his age is able to push the clown into the box but has not mastered closing the lid as well as holding the clown down at the same time. Has almost mastered being able to turn the handle all through the tune. A good sturdy build toy - would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars We both love this toy!, 30 April 2009
L. Lee "lm0191" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peekaboo Jack in the Box (Toy)
This jack in the box is lovely. I bought it for my sons first Christmas and he has enjoyed it ever since. It is strong and I believe this will be about in our toy box for many, many years. The colours are bright and vibrant and the monkeys hands are magnetic and can be moved around. My mam still has my childhood jack in the box which looks quite scarey! This one is fun and we both enjoy playing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and good fun, 6 April 2009
Ryan (Guisborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peekaboo Jack in the Box (Toy)
My son (12 months), loves this toy. It plays a nice melody and a friendly looking Monkey pops up to say hello. Simple, fun and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bright traditional toy, 10 Nov 2011
Mrs. S. Evans (County Durham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peekaboo Jack in the Box (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 yr old grandson who loves jack in the boxes and this one is no exception. It is in a metal box making it quite sturdy but I think the handle could be a little more robust although it has survived so far! It is great fun, the monkey popping up on the song words 'pop goes the weasel'. The monkey has Velcro hands which can be attached anywhere on his body adding to the fun. A great classic toy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for the little ones, 4 Jan 2010
M. Turner (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peekaboo Jack in the Box (Toy)
A simple yet well made toy which my young child really enjoyed all Christmas. Well made, the monkey has vercro hands which means that they can be positioned on either the body or the face of the monkey to play peek-a-boo (or not) depending how you set it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly lovely, 12 Feb 2012
H. Newman-Gould (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peekaboo Jack in the Box (Toy)
My son, 6 years old, last minute announced that he's always wanted a jack in the box and maybe santa would give him one, so last minute I placed an order for this one hoping it would come in time for christmas. It did come in time and my son loves it, I thought he was a bit old for this kind of toy but even his friends who come round can't resist it. The hands of the monkey are velcro so they can stick to different parts of the monkey, which is sweet and all in all he's quite lovely. The tune is 'pop goes the weasel' and the monkey pops up in the right place in the tune. The box is larger than I expected from looking at the picture but a good size.

ARRAY(0x10472fd8)