on 29 April 2009
This watch has a slightly more understated style - not covered in crystals like some others. In real life it looks very slim and smart. Intricately made, very nice looking build quality. The way the strap connects is very discreet - no bulky clips like on some watches. There are also 2 removeable links so you can adjust the size, however in my girlfriend's case she had to have one more link removed at a watchmakers. She is petite though so most ladies wont have the same problem.

The face itself is silver brushed aluminium and lights up a cool blue when you press the button.

The only thing that confused me a little was starting this watch - in the instructions it says you should pull out the plastic tab and then snap the case shut. However, there was no plastic tab to be found. I opened the case, shut it again, and then it seemed to start up. You will need a very small thin screwdriver to open the case just by inserting it into a small slot on one side and twisting gently until it pops open.

Not much else to say about this watch. Looks great in my opinion and my girlfriend told me its the nicest watch she's ever owned.
on 27 July 2009
This is a lovely looking watch, and while it looks delicate it seems robust. The backlight was a bonus not usually found in this type of watch. We had to remove two links, but managed to do this ourselves with ease. This was a present and my wife was very pleased.