on 21 May 2014
Had mine for 2 or 3 years now and this morning the strap has nearly broken through, kinds half broke. Has anybody found a replacement strap anywhere?
In the time I've had it the watch has been excellent, great features, use many of them regularly, hasn't need a replacement battery yet. Paid around £20 ... now it's around £40.
Hate to dump it just because of the damn plastic strap, so any tips appreciated.
on 6 February 2013
I really like this watch but the Alarms easily stop went wear it because when you move your hand it press the button so the button is in the wrong place so it kind of for the Right hand as because the button is out of the way

the vivration is only like 10sec which is not very good as should be going on for like 1min like all other also it not much feel of the vibration
on 23 April 2015
This was my second watch which I am told by Casio is manufactured in Thailand. The second was bought bought after the tidal wave washed away the factory. After three years it's buttons require a hammer to change any of the settings. It was my perfect watch for quick setting vibrate alarms but now it's impossible to use without taking it off and hitting it with a hammer!
on 18 February 2013
This is just what I've been looking for. Vibration alarm is perfect in two ways:
1. I can wake up early without bothering my family.
2. Nine consecutive periods with vibration alarm between them can be configured. Great for sports and training.

The referee mode is quite useless for me. Anyway it's perfect for the price.
44 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2014
The stop watch is ideal for games being able to stop for injury time and still keep the actual time going.
The setting for playing time alarm is also very useful, especially the fact that it vibrates and doesn't alert players close to you so that you can continue to play injury time.
This replaces a previous version that I broke
on 13 December 2013
First I want to say I ordered this on 12/12/13 and got it on the 13/12/13. That is super delivery!! Especially when Xmas is in a couple of weeks. The watch is great. I'm using it for the gym and the features are very handy. Great looking and fits well. Does take a bit of time getting use to using it, but well worth it.
on 22 August 2013
I'm a football Referee and there is no other Referee Watch in the market like the Casion Sport RFT-100-2VER Phys Referee/Multi-Sport Watch. It is a great watch and I would not change it for any of the others on the market. Very easy to use. I owned 2 of them.

Thanks,
Tomas Villegas Jr.
on 14 April 2014
takes a minute to get used to the controls as slightly diff from my current Casio sports watch

When reffing I use the timer & stopwatch at same time

alarm plays when running 40 mins up and I can use stop watch if I want to use injury time in an adult game

(rugby ref)
on 2 May 2010
I use this watch for running, I can set vibration alerts for my programme, meaning that even when using an MP3 player I can tell when my next stage begins.

Each timer will wrk independently.

So far, a brilliant purchase for the money.
on 7 April 2011
I bought it after my old one gave up the ghost after getting wet , so much for it being water resistant to 50 metre. I like the fact that there is a number of set times but unfortunately nothing less than 10 minutes. overall I'm pleased with this.