5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Little Watch!
It has been so long since I had a Timex (since I was about 12 I think!) and this one is absolutely brilliant - comfy to wear, doesn't pinch, easy to read face, has a date function on it as well and, to my surprise, it lights up - Glow in the Dark - when you press the button down!!! Excellent for early mornings and late at night!!!

Very pleased with it - i...
Published on 5 April 2008 by Angel

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch strap too small and tight for average wrist
I bought this watch for my teenage daughter who is of slim/average build. She loved the watch, but the metal elasticated strap is so small and tight that it leaves deep red painful marks on her wrist. She is of slender to average build and of average height so as this watch is sold as a 'ladies' watch, the strap seems too tight and small. Perhaps if the elasticated...
Published on 31 Dec. 2011 by annon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Little Watch!, 5 April 2008
Angel (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Timex Classic Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Gold-Plated Bracelet - T2H351PF (Watch)

Very pleased with it - i bought it for a friend, but she can have something else now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect watch for me!, 7 Jun. 2010
Mrs. A. L. Hercock (Welwyn Garden City) - See all my reviews
I've hunted high and low for an inexpensive watch that meets all my criteria and this is it. It has:-
a backlight (so that I can read the time when I wake in the night), an expandable bracelet (for ease of putting it on and taking it off), date, an easy to read dial, in a finish which will not wear off with use and yet looks smart so that I can wear it on any occasion. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read watch, 20 Mar. 2007
J. E. Bolton (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch for the white clear face and easily read black numbers.

It's lovely being able to simply read the time without having a watch face that is either virtually devoid of numbers, or informs you that you are 10,000 feet above sea level or 50 metres below the Atlantic.

It's a good value Ladies watch that does exactly as it says 'on the tin'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch and waterproof too., 26 Feb. 2007
Ralph Bacon "Aresby" (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this for my wife as a replacement Timex watch which had done her proud for 5 years and was showing signs of severe wear.

This watch is very nicely made and fully waterproof too, so you can shower in it and do the dishes without worrying about getting the dreaded steaming up of the faceplate.

Would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stylish, 7 Dec. 2009
Really nice watch: the expanding bracelet is narrow and elegant and the face is super-clear, with nice big numbers and clear hands, plus second hand and date. I normally buy a Swatch because it's hard to find a ladies watch that's waterproof, but this one is much higher quality: stainless steel case, not plastic. It also comes nicely boxed, so would be suitable for a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Tight!, 8 Feb. 2010
Toppam (Bedfordshire) - See all my reviews
A single button which operates as the light switch and adjustment knob for the time and date.

My wife has had the silver version for 10 years, but it was wearing out. She wanted exactly the same one, and that is the best endorsement I can give.

Watch is fine, though my wife at one point believed the date was 'mis-behaving'. Recently this has not recurred (and to be honest I am confident Amazon would have sorted it out if it had).

The only beneral point I would make is that the bracelet is not exactly big - my wife has normal sized wrists, but found it a bit tight at first, but now says it is fine.

By the way, we found it impossible to find a jeweller stocking these to try first.

In sum, a very good watch and excellent value, but not for the larger lady unless you can get extra links from Timex for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch, strap just a bit too big, 27 May 2013
Mrs. Sarah J. Anderson (perthshire, scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this watch as my old indiglo had given up the ghost and I like to be able to tell the time quickly at night without having to move about or switch lights on, and also for work, so as not to damage a more expensive, smart watch. It has a good, clear, easy to read dial, and is a neat and good quality watch, but I find the strap is just a bit too big for me, and I can't see any way I can adjust it (being an expandable strap rather than with a clasp). Because I'm only wearing it at night its not that big a deal and I can push it a bit further up my arm than I would normally wear it, but I did look through the reviews quite carefully, as this is a problem I've had before. Lots of reviews said they were for the buyer's daughters and it was great, and one woman even said it was too tight for her daughter's small wrists. God knows how big these children are! In fact, I've just measured my wrist, which is 15cm, so I would guess the watch is 16cm or a fraction more. hope this helps somebody.

5.0 out of 5 stars A watch to wear all the time!, 25 Aug. 2009
Mrs. Vijaya Prasad (Finchley, London UK) - See all my reviews
Timex T2H351 Ladies Classic Gold Expandable Watch - I ordered this product to wear in the pool and steam room but it is so nice and comfy that I did not want to take it off and ended up wearing it all the time! It is pretty enough to wear on any occasion and strong enough to withstand my rough treatment!

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch-delighted, 21 Nov. 2010
i bought this watch for my elderly aunt (she wanted a timex as 'they are reliable') -she was delighted with the elasticated bracelet (easy to put on and take off) and very clear face. great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex T2H351 Ladies Watch, 2 Oct. 2010
Patrick M. Murphy (Emsworth, Hants, UK) - See all my reviews
My wife found this to be an excellent everyday watch. Very clear face, comfortable expanding bracelet, and good backlight. Excellent value for money.
The watch arrived within the specified days.