Colour Name: Silver|Change

on 30 December 2012
Bought as Christmas gift for my wife, so I'm paraphrasing her feedback

This replaces another Timex watch (no longer sold) that my wife has been using for almost 5 years, still runs well and is being replaced as she wanted something that can be worn with "girl clothes".

The selection of watches for consideration *had* to have a backlight. When sleeping my wife prefers to check the time with a brief press of the watch button rather than have the room illuminated by bedside clock. She finds the blue "IndiGlo" of Timex watches very good.
I tried (and failed) to find another watch with backlighting and was drawn back again to Timex.
This watch appears to work very well and keep accurate time. My wife says it would be perfect if the watch face were white, vs black, and had a date function.
The bezel is pretty slim and the "metal mesh" strap is both comfortable and has a large amount of adjustment, (which can be done very easily.

All told, a reasonably inexpensive (for being a dressy) watch, comfortable to wear and has a nice blue backlight.

Hope this helps, Mike.
on 20 August 2011
I love the design and weight of this watch; however the backlight stopped working after about a month and the watch started losing time after about 6 months. I even bought another one hoping that I was just unlucky with the first one; however the exact same thing happened on the 2nd watch.
on 22 February 2010
the watch was delivered earlier than expected. it was really lovely and nice, very good watch for a good price. it can be adjusted to size. will recommend it for people.
on 24 August 2013
Item is absolutely brilliant, exactly as on a picture even better, very delicate, light and comfortable. It's possible to adjust length easily, this is what I really need for my everyday use.
on 6 November 2014
Very smart watch. Quite dressy. Just what I was looking for. Great value for money.
on 13 February 2016
Delighted with this purchase. It is exactly as it looks on the screen. I've only just purchased it, but I am looking forward to seeing the light when it gets dark. Delivery time was excellent . Just 11 hours after having ordered it. I would strongly recommend it.
on 17 November 2015
I love indiglo watches, as I can't see the clock at night, and this is my fifth one! Nice simple design and adjustable clasp. Only wish Timex still made the more feminine, glitzy ones.
on 4 November 2015
Always good value, the backlight is great
on 8 July 2013
It's okay but not as I expected it to be, in fact I was expecting a gold colour and medium in size
on 28 December 2010
bought it as a gift, grandma loved it and i would definitely were it if it was mine ...

See one answered question