5.0 out of 5 stars duvet
Published on 30 May 2010 by E. Suutela

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a Zorbit duvet!!!
Published on 19 May 2010 by Dissatisfied Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a Zorbit duvet!!!, 19 May 2010
This review is from: Zorbit : 4.5 Tog Cot Bed Duvet 120x150cm White (Baby Product)
I ordered this item and when it arrived I noticed that it was not a Zorbit duvet (I already have a Zorbit duvet for my eldest daughter) but a totally inferior one. The sellers informed me that it was the duvet they received from their supplier, and although it was not a Zorbit duvet, the invoice informed me that it was. Quite clearly, anyone who buys this product is being fobbed off with an inferior item!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars duvet, 30 May 2010
E. Suutela (UK) - See all my reviews
Got this duvet for my two year old as she didn't want to sleep in her sleep bag anymore. It's a perfect size for her, very light but warm enough. She absolutely loves it and seems very snug and cosy. Only if your house is very cold at night would I go for a higher tog but this is just perfect for us. I've already ordered another one for our one year old as she probably wants her own duvet soon too when she starts sleeping in a toddler bed. I've only washed it once so far and it still seem as new so I'm pretty sure it'll last until she is too big for it. To me this duvet seems and feels better than a friend's one that was three times the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item delivered not as described, 18 April 2012
I purchased a Zorbit (well known brand) 4.5 Tog Cot Bed Duvet with the product description:
Cover 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
I was delivered a different brand which is 30% cotton and 70% polyester
so big warning - they are substituting a lower quality product. I have contacted both Amazon and the seller and was told "just return it". So i will and then i'll have to find the higher quality product elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stitching needs improving, 1 Oct 2010
Check out the sewing on this product. On the first one I received, the shuttle thread had run out on one of the channels so instead of being in four channels there were only three. On the second one I received; where the ends of channels had been overlocked to complete the quilt, the stitching was already coming undone so had to be secured. Maybe quality control needs tightening up on?

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy again, 23 Oct 2010
C. Gilchrist (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter who had just turned 14 months old as a step towards eventually moving her into a toddler bed. Initially, I was really pleased with my purchase - especially the price which was one of the best I found.

However, in true toddler style she wasn't well and vomited over the duvet a few times. After probably 3-4 washes the material inside the duvet became really lumpy, and I wasn't happy with the quality of the duvet.

I eventually went to John Lewis, paid a little bit more for a cot bed quilt in their 'value' range, and its so much better. So much so, I wouldn't recommend this to a friend. Sorry. Loved it initially, but the quality is poor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lies!, 21 May 2011
This is not a Zorbit duvet and is not machine washable - Really anoyed that I have to go to the trouble of sending it back!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cot duvet, 30 May 2010
Ms. S. A. Mann (uk) - See all my reviews
very good quality. brand new in packaging. good delivery and excellent value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 16 Feb 2010
S. magri (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent service. arrived very quickly. exactly as i thought i was buying - a good thick duvet for my daughters cot bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as more expensive ones, 24 Jan 2010
I ordered this for my son to have at his grandparents' house and it was every bit a good as the more expensive brand named duvet he'd already got at home. It feels soft and comfortable when I tuck him in and is incredibly good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not actually Zorbit duvet, 22 Oct 2010
This product it ok, but it is not actually the one that i ordered. I see from other reviews that other people have had the same problem. It will do but it very cheaply made and it just ok. Nothing special would in future spend more money on a better quality duvet.