5.0 out of 5 stars Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Published on 16 Jan. 2010 by Bernie Steel

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistant BP monitors
About nine months ago I bought a Lloyds BP II monitor. I very quickly realized that it wasn`t very accurate and so, each day, I decided to find the average of five readings taken over a period of twenty minutes. I then realized that the first two readings were almost always higher than the last three readings. I therefore found the average of the five readings, then the...
Published on 10 Aug. 2010 by Dennis Baron

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, 16 Jan. 2010
Bernie Steel (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
I needed a BP monitor that was medically approved, simple to use, and would give me an overview of results. Having searched the web and read various reviews I went for one of these. It proved to be 'just what the doctor ordered' and very similar to that used by my doctor. You can view/retain past readings and gives you an average of the last three readings. The standard cuff that came with the device was OK for me (and I'm your average to slightly over-weight build) and it's an absolute doddle to use. It also measures/indicates heart rate information which would be invaluable for people with irregular heartbeat. It's been reliable to date and readings taken before visiting the doctor have been similar, so accuracy must be OK too (test of 'white coat syndrome reaction).
If you want a simple, reliable, accurate piece of kit then I'd recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron M6 Blood pressure machine, 12 Sept. 2009
S. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (Personal Care)
Was worried that this may not be an accurate method of taking bp but it is used by GP's apparently and is accurate to +/- 3mm Hg.
So easy to use and great for self-monitoring - avoids white-coat syndrome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 23 Mar. 2010
J. A. Badics "Hungarist" (Barnsley UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (Personal Care)
I have now used this product extensively since the purchase date. It is easy to handle and use. Incidently at my clinic they use 'Omron' too. Very accurate and a perfect assistant for Blood Pressure Monitoring! My previous two monitors a 'Wrist Type' and another inaccurate 'Arm Type' had now been commited to disposal.
I VAN CERTAINLY RECOMMEND 'OMRON' PRODUCTS IN THIS FIELD!

James

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware the cuff!, 24 Jun. 2009
K. P. Jones (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (Personal Care)
I bought this based on the contents of previous reviews and the fact that the Product Features section states that the M6 is supplied with a dual-size cuff (up to 42cm). THIS IS NOT THE CASE. The M6 supplied to me has a medium cuff (22-32cm) which is the wrong size for my use, so I now have to spend more on a larger cuff (hence the 4* rating). Otherwise the M6 works perfectly. So BEWARE OF THE CUFF!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (Personal Care)
The Omron M6 blood pressure monitor as not the cheapest, but still very competitively priced. However it is well worth the little extra, proving easy to use and giving accurate results. The large display together with a memory function makes it an excellent purchase and one I would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron M6, 11 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (Personal Care)
So easy and straightforward to use. The memory function is excellent and takes away the guesswork as to readings before whether up or down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, 3 Aug. 2009
Antony C. Williams (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
I required a blood pressure gauge similar to that used in surgeries, but easier to use. The Omron M6 has given me everything that I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Pressure made Easy, 21 Jun. 2009
J. M. Evans - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (Personal Care)
Very simple to use in the comfort of your own home. No stress rushing to a Doctors appointment to find your blood pressures sky high.My husbands blood pressure has gone steadily down over a few weeks,you take 3 readings then press a button and get the average.Nice large cuff to suit any size of Arm.An excellent product at an excellent price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 5 April 2010
S. Sen (Bristol,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (Personal Care)
The Omron M6 Blood Pressure Monitor is very easy to use and an overall great product.To top it off it comes at a great price!I am quite satisfied with it and will recomend it to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Suits me better than the R7, 14 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Omron M6 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (Personal Care)
See my review on the R7 ... and you'll see why I ended up with an M6. The M6 is bulky but it does provide accurate readings and when talking BP, that is obviously important. If the R7 had the M6 reliability I'd go for the R7 every time ... and it appears that for some people the R7 is accurate ... but unfortunately not for me. But for the size of the M6 it would be a 5 star review. It can't just be tucked away in a corner somewhere or popped in your overnight bag!! Phil