4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what you would expect
What can I say? These are little batteries. They work perfectly, arrived quickly and were well packaged, and as a result we can now see the dog at night because his flashy collar thing takes 3 of these. His name is Henry.
Published on 14 Dec 2009 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars AG3 battery comparison - Eunicell and GP
Published on 11 Sep 2011 by Steely

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what you would expect, 14 Dec 2009
This review is from: Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10 (Accessory)
4 stars seems churlish, but I can't bring myself to put "I love it" for batteries. I love my wife, and my son, and even Henry (although he does run off sometimes). The batteries perform perfectly well, but I don't love them. I don't think they love me either, but that's OK. They do their job and that's all anyone should ask of batteries. If you are looking for love in small pieces of metal filled with chemicals, you should probably re-examine your life. But that's only a suggestion. If you have anything that requires very small batteries, you won't go far wrong with these in my experience. If you need love, try going out and meeting people. I hope this review helped.

2.0 out of 5 stars AG3 battery comparison - Eunicell and GP, 11 Sep 2011
This review is from: Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10 (Accessory)
Have purchased on the Amazon website several batches of batteries for my tiny purple light for the Kindle. The lastest pack was a bulk purchase of 10 cards, each containing 10 cells which would appear to be good value, but the "Eunicell" batteries supplied have very poor performance, giving only 2 hours continuous lighting before the light dimmed considerably prohibiting further use. Previous cells purchased where manufactured by GP and they lasted twice as long or more before dimming. So it may be cost effective to buy the slightly more expensive batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars batteries, 2 Jun 2011
This review is from: Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10 (Accessory)
Exceptional value for money - a great deal cheaper than the shops - that's if you can even find them in the shops! Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE - FAST SHIPPING, 27 Aug 2009
This review is from: Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10 (Accessory)
If you have anything that uses these little batteries (like clip-on or mini book-reading lights), this is a great way to buy them - the price is good and shipping is fast.

2.0 out of 5 stars batteries, 6 Dec 2010
This review is from: Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10 (Accessory)
these batteries GP AG3 192 are the equivelant to the LR41, but are slightly thinner than them , as my dogs collar light takes 3 it means that they don't work it , but a little bit of cooking foil makes the contact for you , otherwise they would be no good , so all in all they now do the job, and are very cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PACK OF BATTERIES I'VE BOUGHT THIS FEBRUARY, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10 (Accessory)
I chose this rating because I needed a pack of batteries. I bought one, they arrived and now I have a pack of batteries.

I thought they were really good because I put some in my torch. The torch had stopped working because the batteries had run out. Now it has some new ones in it it is working again. This means I can see better in the dark.

I would heartily recommend this pack of batteries if you need a pack of batteries. In all honesty, they are no different from any other pack of batteries of a similar specification. But they are indeed a pack of batteries.

One final thought - it occurs to me that asking someone to rate the purchase of a pack of batteries is perhaps taking the idea of Customer Relationship Marketing a little too far. Buying them has not, unfortunately, been a life-changing experience. (unless they prevent my falling over in the dark and breaking my neck. But we will never know if this is the case, of course.)

I appear to have the same opportunities and problems as I had before I bought them. To this extent, they are an intense disappointment. However, I do not think, remembering back, that I expected them to do more than provide a few volts and amperes for a specific device (or set of devices) at the time that I bought them, so perhaps I am doing them down unfairly.

Before Amazon came along, secured all our retail purchases (without paying any corporate tax in the UK, I note), I would have gone to a battery shop, bought some batteries and perhaps had a little chat with the man or woman who sold me the batteries. Now, my words disappear into a data warehouse to be mined by a graduate who had hoped for something a little more rewarding in the way of a job. But hey ho, that's the way of the world.

So in summary, I wanted some batteries, I received some batteries and I am quite happy.

I now have no excuses left for not doing some real work.

Best regards,

Mark.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned!, 29 Mar 2011
This review is from: Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10 (Accessory)
These batteries are not LR41's.

They are inscribed with GP 192. They do not work in the tool that I use to collimate my telescope unlike genuine LR41's.

Try them if you like but be warned that they may not work in your device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacements at cheapest price, 13 Dec 2010
This review is from: Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10 (Accessory)
I really doubted these would be any good when I saw the price but now I know better.
Actually wasn't sure if they would be the right ones and took the chance knowing that at this price I could throw them away and not have to cry about it!

These are running my laser pointers beautifully and if you have any device that uses these tiny babies you can't go wrong with these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery., 6 Aug 2011
D. S. Lightoller "Tech wizard" (Derby, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10 (Accessory)
Well, these batteries arrived very quickly (next day on free delivery). They definitely are LR41's so I'm not sure what the 1 star review is. Maybe they unluckily received a wrong item?
These fit perfectly into my reading light and little toy.
Have lasted double the time other LR41's did in same items so they seem to be good quality. Excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value product, 28 May 2011
This review is from: Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10 (Accessory)
These batteries are really difficult to find so very pleased to find them at this price. Will certainly recommend to other people who have those little torchlights for reading.

Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10