on 28 December 2007
This the best pokemon movie of the series and this should have received awards for the greatest of this feature. Pokemon is still a force to be reckoned with and this a essential purchase for any pokemon/manga fan..
on 14 April 2012
Wow ... that's the Only way i know how to start off this review , i know the title is U but as A Grown up Adult Man i can tell you that the shocks and narrative are far from childish! The Plot Is Based around a Pokemon who only Appears every 1000 years by the name of Jirachi and can grant wishes (of a sort you need to buy the dvd to fully understand what i mean) who is wanted by A malicious Scientist/Magician so that he can use its powers to bring an even more powerful Pokemon into his control. There are twists and turns and i specifically found the subplot about Friendship lasting forever to be both touching and more emotional then you would expect. In Conclusion ... a must have for anyone who used to watch pokemon in the past or if you have any children or younger family members i am sure they would love it as much as you will .
on 6 July 2009
My son loves this, I think it is a load of tosh! But as I said my son loves it and it was at a Superb price so we are both happy!
on 12 July 2014
This was bought for my grandson, he was very pleased when this item arrived. He said it was well worth the money I paid.
on 16 February 2014
I bought this item as I am a huge fan of Pokemon, not really the best movie I saw, still plenty of action , but still worth it as I was happy with how much it cost!
on 26 December 2013
Great film , 100% spot on, great condition, came to my door step fast than was hoping for, lovely .
on 20 December 2013
This was in brand new condition, far better than i was expecting, and the story was perfect for kids, very entertaining
on 20 November 2013
Its So Shamefull that these version of dvd doesnt bring the bonus features including special short movie, cause it really would increase the quality of the buying!one of the best movies though!
on 26 December 2012
nice dvd grandson very happy these reviews are to long we can comment on item in a few words thanks
on 19 November 2012
For anyone who is pretty young (or young at heart) you will find that this provides the animated fun experience that we crave,I think no one will be disappointed by this outing. Cute as ever!