5.0 out of 5 stars Oldies but goldies! Titles in full.
Santa's Workshop - 1932
The Night Before Christmas - 1933
On Ice - 1935
The Cookie Carnival - 1935
Pluto's Christmas Tree - 1952
Donald's Snow Fight - 1942
Ferdinand The Bull - 1938

Ok, you get Donald, Pluto, Mickey and Minnie on this DVD. The real finds however are the shorts from 1932 and 1933. If your only experience of Disney...
Published on 4 April 2010 by Debra from Hull

3.0 out of 5 stars North American DVD player does not work
The DVD does not work on my BlueRay player or my DVD player :( Was not impressed. Felt left out
Published 3 months ago by Kori

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Celebrate Christmas With Mickey, Donald & Friends [DVD] (DVD)
was a great gift was a great price would deal with again would recommend to friends and family thanks again

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia time, 14 Feb 2013
Paulo Borges - See all my reviews
Christmas Season without an evening watching classic Disney cartoons and heating pop-corns and hot chocolate it’s not the same.
Buy now see it later

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas dvd with Mickey and friends., 7 Jan 2013
Bought this for my grandson. he adores Mickey Mouse. Nice graphics. Plenty of fun, Keeps him occcupied watching it in the car on the dvd player.

3.0 out of 5 stars Xmas dvd, 6 Jan 2013
This is ok but it's the traditional old fashioned cartoonsceith not Mich speaking my kids did not think it was very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage, 26 Dec 2012
Mr. A. S. Dowle "inzehambay" (HULL, EAST YORKS United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The selection on this DVD contains some of the very best classic Disney stuff, but in particular it was bought for my grown up daughter to transport her back to Christmas viewing

4.0 out of 5 stars it was liked by my grand children, 24 Dec 2012
Joseph Attard - See all my reviews
I already had a number of this stories on another DVD bought last year 2011
but as a DVD it was liked by my grand children

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney at its best... All is well with the world again..., 23 Dec 2012
Joseph R. Brusky "killjoy714" (cleveland) - See all my reviews
...or at least all is well with me again. I live in the US and for the past 30 years I've owned a copy of "A Walt Disney Christmas" on VHS and treated it with great care so that I could watch it each Christmas Eve. The cartoons on that collection are hard to find and the VHS has Macrovision protection, so tranfering it to DVD or digital from a VCR is blocked. So the past few years I've had to break out the old VCR and hook it up to watch these treasures.

Let me also add that I am an animation history buff and the older Disney/Silly Symphony shorts are considered classics as well as sentimental. I own many of the Disney Master collections, yet "Santa's Workshop" and "The Night Before Christmas" are not available restored.

"Pluto's Christmas" is a Holiday must see. "On Ice" and "Donald's Snow Fight" are great Winter-themed shorts and still put me in the Christmas mood.

The only negatives I have is that "Santa's Workshop" has been edited to remove a potentially racial sequence that I can live without (and see on YouTube if I have to) and "The Cookie Carnival" and "Ferdinand the Bull" do not have anything to do with Christmas or Winter which a little puzzling, but I am an animation buff and they both are spectacular viewing, but not at Christmastime.

To anyone from the US like me, this DVD is Region 2 only. That means your Region 1 DVD player will not play this. There is a work-around, but it means breaking the encoding on the disc and copying it to your computer, which I'm not advising anyone to do. But let me point out that the seven shorts are all on one title track with chapter markers (and you may further need to split them as well).

This is a great collection and I am glad it is available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy..., 16 Dec 2012
Very Happy Came Very Quickly Too... A Xmas Present For My Two Grandsons...I Would Recommend This To Friends And Family

4.0 out of 5 stars Good old staff, 15 Dec 2012
To be hones i did not like it myslef very much and i thought it will be rubbish for kids, but they loved it. Its been watched over and over again

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy childhood memories, 16 Nov 2011
A good little dvd for the price. I'm delighted Pluto's Christmas Tree is on this dvd, as it's my fave Disney Christmas story.

ARRAY(0xfef7018)