5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless.
I'm a make up artist, and have tried several methods to achieve flawless skin (even on myself). This sponge is incredible. People are actually stopping and asking how I get my skin so smooth. "It's not me, it's the beauty blender" ...is my only reply. I now call it my Kardashian sponge. Lol
Published on 8 Aug 2012 by LK

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper alternatives are better
There are cheaper alternatives that do the same thing. I wish I would've known that before spending so much on this. I actually prefer the real techniques one, I feel this doesn't blend out my foundation that well. I would definitely say to save your money if you're on a budget.
Published 4 months ago by ms celedon

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless., 8 Aug 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper alternatives are better, 25 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The Holy Grail..., 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: BeautyBlender Classic Makeup Sponge, 1 Applicator (Misc.)
The holy grail of foundation and concealer applicators. I was sceptical beyond belief but I was left airbrushed!!!! Applies concealer well too, and contours. The ultimate applicator. Don't take my word for it...get it now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 17 April 2013
This review is from: BeautyBlender Classic Makeup Sponge, 1 Applicator (Misc.)
it is expensive, but worth the money, leaves the best finish on the face, but don't recommended use a water base foundation, I have use a cream foundation, leaves a very good finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Bouncy Beauty, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: BeautyBlender Classic Makeup Sponge, 1 Applicator (Misc.)
Now that i purchased it i cannot live without it. Great for blending and applying foundation. Amount i have spent on brushes when all i neeeded was this pink bouncy beauty 💕

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: BeautyBlender Classic Makeup Sponge, 1 Applicator (Misc.)
Love this product! Best tool for foundation application on the market! Makes makeup look flawless! Would 100% recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Egg-tastic!, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: BeautyBlender Classic Makeup Sponge, 1 Applicator (Misc.)
After switching from powder foundation back to liquid, I was on the hunt for a good quality make up sponge, as although I use a foundation brush occasionally, I prefer the finish I get with sponges. After seeing so many glowing accounts about the BeautyBlender and asking myself whether I was actually crazy enough to spend that amount of money on a single make up sponge, I bought one. Apparently I am crazy like a fox as this thing is dynamite! All sponges will absorb some product but the BeautyBlender absorbs a minimal amount, particularly comforting if you're using one of the more high end foundations. In terms of application, it gives you an effortlessly beautiful, flawless finish. Look after it and you will definitely get more than your money's worth out of it! Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Airbrush, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: BeautyBlender Classic Makeup Sponge, 1 Applicator (Misc.)
I actually really like this product. I don't use it everyday as it seems to take a lot of time and effort as well as the fact you have to wash it before and after use but the effect it does give your make up is great. I tend to use it on nights out now instead of everyday, and I'm always complimented on how my skin looks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed., 23 July 2014
This review is from: BeautyBlender Classic Makeup Sponge, 1 Applicator (Misc.)
The packaging was damaged and the sponge was not fixed into the container. I've only used it twice and both times the makeup has not come off the sponge when I wash it. Also it crumbled the second time. If I'm honest I think I was sold a fake and I will be sending it back for a refund. Very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't get me wrong this sponge is really good for applying base make up and always achieves flawless ..., 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: BeautyBlender Classic Makeup Sponge, 1 Applicator (Misc.)
Don't get me wrong this sponge is really good for applying base make up and always achieves flawless looking skin (if you spend some time buffing it in). I have found hat the real techniques sponge is a cheaper and better alternative sponge to sue myself as is gives you the same results in less time!

BeautyBlender Classic Makeup Sponge, 1 Applicator