5.0 out of 5 stars Very efficient and user-friendly steriliser
I've had one of these for about 3 years now - bought it for my first baby and got it out of the loft for our second baby. I've also recommended it to friends.

Published on 2 Aug. 2009 by N. Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Tommee tippee
I have very little to say for this as it was my daughter who used it. I never heard any complaints about it so I assume it was fit for purpose.
Published 14 months ago by lenb

5.0 out of 5 stars Very efficient and user-friendly steriliser, 2 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Performance Microwave & Cold Water Steriliser (Baby Product)

It's simple to use - put the 3 or 4 (washed) bottles inside (I have the wide neck ones) with some water and microwave for 8 minutes or so. I have also popped medicine spoons and sippy cups in there too.

I like the fact that you can leave the steriliser in the microwave after it's been put through until you need it - for hours if need be. And the sterile surface inside the lid is useful too. It is easy to clean and we have transported 3 or 4 bottles inside it when going away for a few days. (Every bit of additional storage is useful!)

Another reviewer said they only got 2 bottles and no sterilising tablets with theirs. I can't recall exactly what I got with mine as it was so long ago but I think there was one large bottle and one small? As I always need to get a lot more bottles that was ok. (I think I have about 10!) Plus one milton tablet (sample type pack). I only wanted to use the microwave option so that was fine with me. (Tried tablet sterilising in hospital and didn't think much of it - more hassle and I wouldn't want to drink from something that smells like that!)

If I needed to get another in future I would definitely buy this one. One potential problem I can think of is its size - it is reasonably big, so it would be worth checking the measurements of your microwave before buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 24 April 2009
This product is quick and easy to use, a real timesaver. Also works just as well as electronic steriliser at half the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Steriliser, 7 Feb. 2010
Bought this product for my daughter to replace one bought before the baby arrived (he's only four months now!), so you can imagine how bad the first one was. This item is just brilliant very neat and compact, one of the best things is the lock which means you can move it to wherever safely. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tommee tippee, 17 Feb. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Only 2 bottles, tonge and brush, 3 Feb. 2009
V. Patel "Mumba" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have already had the item replaced once, the description is completely misleading.

You only get 2 bottles with teats, brush and tonge. There is no 3rd bottle or sterilizing tablets.

The prduct looks fine other then that.

Tommee Tippee Performance  Microwave & Cold Water Steriliser