4.0 out of 5 stars See Comment about the blades
Disk fine.... Lawnmower *!*!*!...

If you have the lawnmower then replacing the disk and blades are going to be necessary at sometime...

Would I buy the lawnmower in the first place - Not Chance......
Published 19 months ago by Richard

2.0 out of 5 stars Cutting disc replacement on Hovervac
I replaced the cutting disc and it was great for about half my front grassed bit then the the mounting bracket thread stripped and the whole plastic assembly came adrift, so its back to the drawing board. Does anybody know where I can get one. There's no serial number obvious.
Published on 13 Aug. 2009 by Mr. H. Steele

4.0 out of 5 stars See Comment about the blades, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Flymo Cutting Disc for HoverVac, Micro Lite, Minimo, Mow n Vac (DIY & Tools)
Disk fine.... Lawnmower *!*!*!...

Would I buy the lawnmower in the first place - Not Chance......

4.0 out of 5 stars Flymo Cutting Disc, 18 April 2014
The disc complete with two blades fitted my Flymo without any problem. I have subsequently used the Flymo and now do not have to keep replacing the blades. The items was delivered within a few days of being ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 Jan. 2014
This cutting disc replaced the original disc supplied with the mower and works perfectly. Simple to install and hopefully will last as long as the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like having a new lawn mower, 7 Aug. 2011
S. Robinson (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I was getting through so many lawn mower blades I sent a packet of broken ones back to the manufacturer to show them, and they suggested I try a new cutting disc. I ordered this and it arrived within the stated time, was well packaged and easy to fit to my mower. I have mowed the lawns three times since I fitted the new cutting disc without any further broken blades. For me this worked really well - it's just like having a new lawn mower, but at a fraction of the cost. Well worth giving it a go if your lawn mower seems to be on its last legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me Buying a new Mower, 25 May 2009
When my Microlite stopped cutting, as the blades kept flying out. I bought the replacement disc and it is just like new so saved me buying a new mower. Also we should be more aware and have a less throw away attitude. Came with no fitting instructions except for checking Flymo website which did not show fitting instructions either. To fit it was easy it just pulled off and new one clicked in. ( so why didn't the packaging convey how simple it was to replace.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cutting disc replacement on Hovervac, 13 Aug. 2009
Mr. H. Steele - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Flymo Cutting Disc, 22 Sept. 2009
The delivery was prompt, postage a little expensive. Product was not in manufacturers wrapping. Price including postage was less than from flymo themselves. Does its job after all its just a bit of plastic. Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought new Flymo but damaged on first use! Tried ..., 8 Nov. 2014
Bought new Flymo but damaged on first use! Tried everywhere to get this part locally but would have to wait 10 days. should have tried Amazon first only took 3 days and cheaper! Will now order spare!

3.0 out of 5 stars late delivery, 12 May 2014
Good product as expected however it turned up over a week late so my mum (who I ordered it for) had already borrowed somebody else's mower to do the lawn. Apart from that we are happy with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like new!!!, 10 Jun. 2013
Very easy to fit and I have arthiritic fingers, now I don't waste blades as they are securely fitted. Cuts the grass like the first day I bought the mower.
Delivery was fast.