4.5 out of 5 stars1,722
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,207 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on 28 April 2009
The High Street price for the T7015 multi-pack is scandalous. Often up around the £38 mark in specialist computer shops. I was tempted on 2 occasions to try 'compatible' cartridges from 2 different supermarkets (hits back pocket twice). BIG MISTAKE. I thought my printer was packing up when I put them in, the quality was awfull. For 'Compatibles at bargain prices' read 'It will fit in the slot and squirt coloured ink onto the paper'. Pay the Amazon prices for the genuine product, that's the real bargain.

Update to the review Oct 09: - just received a cartridge from Bentham Ltd, all packaging had been removed including the airtight sealed wrapper that protects the cartridge from damage and drying out. I asked for a replacement but received an email from them saying that they employ people to remove packaging for ease of posting.
Epson actually print a warning on the inner bag "Open this package only when you install the enclosed cartridge. For best printing results use up this cartridge within 6 months of opening the package".
My request for a replacement was declined.
How do I know if it is an original or a refilled cartridge? In short, I don't.
Amazon should stop Sellers removing packaging that is pictured in the item details.
God knows what you'd receive if you ordered a box of chocolates.
33 comments|204 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2009
I have purchased three printers over the years mainly because I wince at the price of the makers ink cartridges and go over to using compatible inks. They work for a time but in the end I seem to have a problem with the printer and throw away both ink cartridges and printer! This time I will try to stick to my convictions but it is hard at these prices.....
on 10 July 2007
Inkjets are notoriously expensive to run and ink is the main consumable cost. I have an excellent Epson DX 4050 and the new inks are certainly impressive and durable. However, the cartridges are relatively small in volume and a few big photos can take a heavy toll on the inks. My local shop charges me £7.99 for a cartridge. This pack from Amazon means that each cartridge costs about £4.63. It doesn't take a genius to see that this is a cracking deal. Bless you, Amazon!
55 comments|193 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 March 2009
Having previously used compatible inks in a previous epson printer I always experience that the Printer heads needed cleaning nearly every time I used it this made it highly wasteful of the inks and therefore, false economy. The printer never worked properly even when I reverted to Epson cartridges. So when I purchased a new Epson printer I vowed I would only used Epson cartidges. Since doing this I don't have any more problems with the heads needing cleaning.
on 8 March 2010
After buying compatible ink for my Epson SX200, I was disappointed to find that they didn't work. So I ended up buying the original Epson Cartridges off Amazon as they were the cheapest I could find. I am pleased to say that I am really satisfied with the speed of service, quality of ink, price and they work. I'll be back for more. ;)
on 23 February 2009
Good quick service, and delivery.
Only use Epson Inks on Epson printers save time and trouble.
on 24 February 2009
The cartridges are fine & do the job well on Epson Printer.

The supplier Best-Gig Ltd charges postage on each item even when they are deivered in one package with a total cost in postage of only i item. Seems unfair to me. If they need to charge this much should it not be described as handling costs---Trades description etc.
on 4 August 2010
i ordered pack of 4 Epson Ink for my printer at home and was the best price, used to buy from tesco
but theres are £35.00 I got mine from Amazon on 2 days at £10 less

Everything I have got from Amazon has been excellent and delivery very good and would recommend looking on
their website before going to any other shop no matter what the purchase
on 9 June 2007
I have used Lexmark, Cannon inks but Epsons inks knocks them all.
The colours are really bright.
on 17 September 2010
These genuine refills are always expensive but the price paid to this supplier was reasonable.
Quick delivery thank you.