5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Comfy Shoes
Published on 19 Nov 2008 by Dorset Lady

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the large side
These are comfortable but they are very large. I have had Skechers before and they've always fitted fine. I ordered the same size as before but could have easily gone a whole size smaller. Without the strap they would probably be too big.
Published 28 days ago by Andrea

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Comfy Shoes, 19 Nov 2008
Dorset Lady (Bournemouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Women's Bikers Goldmine Flat (Apparel)
I bought some of these shoes three months ago for work. I regularly work 14 hour shifts and I am on my feet all day. I always find getting comfortable shoes is a nightmare! I've lost count of the pairs of shoes I've bought and been unable to wear because they've been uncomfortable. However, these are lovely. I'll admit one of them did rub a bit at the back for the first few wears but I just used a plaster and once I broke them in they have been fine. I wear them to work and my feet never hurt even after 14 hours on my feet! I have bought another pair and will stick to Skecher's shoes! I love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars These shoes were made for walkin, 24 Oct 2008
Ms. J. Palin "J" (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
These are comfy shoes and great for everyday walkin, though I may need to invest in some odour eaters ha ha.

I wish I had taken a previous reviewer's advice which I chose to ignore... Skechers are large sizes. I'm more of a 4.5/5 but these were really loose to begin with and did rub my heels a little because of the getting used to. I've got the joy of having wide feet and there was no discomfort in any way in this regard.

If you do buy them in your size I think your foot adapts to the shoe so it's not as flippy floppy and you have the velcro straps to keep you in.

I've worn them most days for a couple of months walking back and forth and there isn't a mark on them. I don't normally pay a great deal for shoes because I'm heavy footed (sound like the elephant man don't I) but I'm glad I did because it's worth the extra few bob with the sturdy soles etc.

Please do take into account though the large sizes, try them on in a shop if need be so you can see for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work shoes, 21 Jan 2010
S. Cooper (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
I work at local hospital and busy ward and am on my feet for long shifts, these are really comy and like wearing slippers with the added advantage that they are practical and slip proof :-) I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars sketchers BBK bikers Goldmine shoes, 7 Feb 2010
C. Dickinson (lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
I have been pleased with the durability and comfort of Sketchers shoes before and was particularly thrilled with these.They are very comfortable flat shoes both for indoors and out and excellent value for money. I wore them for an evening of ceilidh dancing with a short skirt; they looked and felt great. The strap detail makes the longer foot look smaller- always a bonus for a size 8/42! The shoes look good with jeans too. Occasionally I need a UK 9 but these fit well so choose the smaller size if you are a half. The velcro strap is easy to use, very adaptable for my narrow feet and it prevents the shoe bagging at the sides especially wearing tights instead of socks. I think they would fit even better on an average to broad foot. Mine are now a wardrobe staple and there is no higher praise.

4.0 out of 5 stars new shoes, tired of trainers, 4 Mar 2010
i bought these after seeing many people wearing similar ones last summer. my husband raves about his skechers so thought it give it a go.
they are functional rather than stylish, but as i intend wearing them for work they are ideal. pounding the floors in a hospital needs comfort and durabilty.they are big compared my normal size 4 but since damaging my ligaments i can get them on easily so i would say thay are a half size larger than it says.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and sytlish, 6 Jan 2011
This is my second pair of these shoes. I love them! They are really comfortable and let my feet breathe. I have a 30 min walk to the station and back each day and these are so comfortable to walk in you feel as though you are walking on air. Would definately recommend for all day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes for comfort, 23 Mar 2009
David Trueman - See all my reviews
This is the second time I have bought these shoes for my wife and she hasn't had a blister yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last- shoes that fit!, 21 Mar 2010
These have soft soles and lovely roomy toebox for my square feet - generous size 7. Can also wear my podiatry insoles in them for all day comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars skechers, 6 Jan 2010
these shoes feel like trainers, i can do a 12 hour shift and my feet dont hurt!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Skechers, 4 May 2014
I have had several pairs of Skechers and find them extremely comfortable to wear. I like this design . I have suffered Achilles tendonitis and find this shoe has really helped in alleviating the condition.