4.0 out of 5 stars Jungle Party
Bought this for my kids (age between 7 and 4) a couple of weeks ago and they love it. The games are fun and easy to master even for the 4 year old, who regularly wins some of the games against his older brothers. Big problem was getting 4 controllers that all worked, had to change it 3 times before I got lucky.
Published on 4 Nov 2006 by Mr. Stephen Joberns

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the whole family
Kids can play against adults and vice verse. There are lots of tracks to play. It can be a little hard to understand the spoken instructions (especially when you're not born in UK...) But after playing the game a couple of times you get the hang of it!
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by pelig

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 22 Mar 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
An excellent game for children, easy controls and good fun. Only negative thing is how slow it is to start a new game after you have finished a game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Fun Family Game, 13 Mar 2011
This review is from: Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
This is a real family game, fun for all young & old alike & even the teenages if they allow themselves to participate

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally charming, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
This is the one that we love, and keep going back to time-after time. Even after 4 years it's magic has not worn off.

The thing that makes this game great is the cheeky little monkeys. They are utterly charming and totally believable in their puzzled and joyful reactions to the ups-and-downs of the game.

The commentator (she sounds like Holly from The X Factor) is genuinely funny.

It is jam-packed with an irreverent sense of humour and fun. For instance, the monkeys have to catapult themselves at a target to score points, trump in the bath, hoping that the gorilla does not notice the bubbles, parachute off a cliff and pass an anvil around until the unlucky monkey holding it ...

You really feel that the team who made this game loved it and put their heart and sole into it.

The game play is very straightforward,it is a series of simple mini-games.

It is rated for ages 3+ but our average 3-year-old daughters cannot play it without a lot of help. On the other hand, adults love it as much as the kids and it is an ideal family game.

Don't forget that you need a set of PS2 buzzers to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars A true gem, so funny - makes playing with the kids a pleasure, 2 Nov 2010
This review is from: Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
The children - 7 and 9 - love these games but the Jungle party is really MY favourite, we are not particularly a competitive family but love nothing more than "stitching each other up" and have a lot of laughs playing this together

My favourites are:

monkey bomb game, the objective is to have passed the bomb on before it explodes (think explosive pass the parcel!)

The monkey log game - you are all sitting and the log run on a log heading down a hill, your objective is not to be at the front as it hits an obstruction

My youngest son is a big fan of the jungle jacuzzi with the farting gorilla

I dont think any game has made us all laugh so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fun i've had in a long time (which is kinda sad!), 22 Aug 2010
This review is from: Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
I was baby sitting my younger cousin when she brought out this game and looking at it i wanted to break her ps2 so that we couldn't play it. I am used to playing gta and games like that on the ps3 but i swear on my life, this had me laughing all night long and it was so much fun even though there are only five buttons to press. I think that we did a 100 game marathon but every game was just as good as the last, it took hours but it's really worth trying out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 19 Jan 2010
Mrs. R. Gilbert (England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
I purchased this for my 5 year old daughter at Christmas. Its great as she can play on her own or with a team of friends or family members. Being quite competitive, she gets frustrated when she can't grasp the games straightaway but with practice she will get better at them. She realy enjoys it and I will probably purchase more of the same type of game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all!, 14 Jan 2010
This review is from: Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
I bought this so that it might be entertaining for my nephew at christmas who is only 2 years old. Of course he was not old enough to be let loose on his own, but it is quite visual & fast paced that it kept his attention & the whole family had great fun. Some of the games are not as good as others, however, overall quite a laugh even for us grown up kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, fun, fun, 14 Dec 2009
nanna rose (sheffield, yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
have only played this once as yet as we don't want our granddaughter to get too addited to computer games. we laughed all the way to the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game for all the family, 9 Nov 2009
Mrs. A. Boxwell "Electric car" (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
We now own 3 Buzz junior games, they are all good fun for all the family. For the children playing on their own this is the better game as they do not have to play against the computer. Even my 4 year old can win some of the games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family fun, 12 Oct 2009
Mrs. Deborah J. Hartley (Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2) (Video Game)
I enjoy playing this game as much as the children. Great family fun. Arrived quickly from seller.

Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2)
4.99