I bought the slide to go with this extension and thought I might as well go for this as I was spending enough on the slide. Im really glad I did buy it, it certainly adds to the thrill of this slide!! And the kids don't get sore bottoms coming off the slide because it is soft and continuous. In terms of quality, I was surprised to be honest by the quality of the slide itself as it seems quite bendy but I guess it's for children who are not as heavy as adults (not that I would have a go mind!) the extension is of the same quality but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't last. It only lays on the ground the whole time... Overall I am happy with the product, I don't think it is worth as much as I paid for it but the kids needed a bigger slide and are thrilled by this one. I bought it in April and it's been non stop play since!!!!
on 28 May 2011
I thought the slide on our TP plyhouse was cheaply made until we bought this. It could have been an excellent product as it works really well, stops my grass getting ruined and keeps the kids cleaner. The only thing that lets it down is that it is manufactured out of the cheapest thinnest plastic I have ever seen. It will not last very long at all.

Even if it had been made out of the same quality plastice as the slide I would have been happy with that.
on 27 August 2011
This is just right for a couple of reasons: 1. It saves the lawn from being 'chewed up' by little shoes and, 2. It saves little bottoms/clothes from grass stains!
on 30 May 2012
A little expensive for what is in effect a piece of flimsy moulded plastic but it certainly adds to the fun of the slide and also saves the grass. Can't vouch for how well it will last yet as we only just got it but as it should only have little bums on it I don't see a problem.

The product did arrive a day late but amazon resolved this very satisfactorily.
on 26 October 2013
This extension came with a printed label stuck to the actual slide. This has left a sticky residue on the slide which i am just waiting to get dirty and muddy, soon my new slide extension is going to look grubby and unsightly. Amazon, you wouldnt have stuck a label to a book or dvd so why do it to this?!
on 29 April 2014
This item is flimsy & not very long, but for £10.50 & free delivery its still a bargain (same item is being sold on a famous auction site for £58.99, crazy!!). I'm happy with my purchase & it will save my grass & the knees & bottom of my sons trousers.
on 29 May 2012
This is a great attachment for the slide, stops the grass getting a big divet out it and prevents quite so many grass stains on the trousers!!! Well worth buying with the slide.
on 16 January 2015
Great addition to the tp explorer slide. Means now the kids don't go flying off end on the slide into the mud/ grass. Recommended addition to the slide- a must.
on 12 November 2014
great product but I suspose I should have read the dimensions before I bought it, doesnt fit my TP slide too narrow, I presumed all TP slides were standard.
on 13 August 2014
This slide extension is so good my grandchildren love it it's made their slide so much better but beware it will kill the grass if you leave it down

See one answered question