5.0 out of 5 stars Hide A Squirrel dog toy
I don't know who's more excited about this toy, Me or the dog. Well made, good size and for some reason I keep singing the okey kokey song during playtime.... You put the squirrel in, the squirrel out in out in out you shake it all about................ you see where I'm coming from Love it
Published on 10 Jan. 2013 by Ms. Megan Sims

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Expectations
Published on 10 Mar. 2013 by JackSparrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Hide A Squirrel dog toy, 10 Jan. 2013
Ms. Megan Sims (Walsall West Mids UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun for all the family, 20 Aug. 2013
Dog loved this, one of the squirrels has escaped, and is believed to be living in the garden, but this may just be a rumour. Dog removed the cardboard base and chopped through string, but apparent from these slight blemishes tree and squirrels are relatively unscathed. He has learned that if you shake the tree like a rat, squirrels fly out in all directions, some of them becoming a direct hit on any humans foolish enough to be standing close.

4.0 out of 5 stars squirrels, 22 Mar. 2013
This is a fun thing and my girls figured it out but the appeal didnt last as long as the individual little squirrels that kept them really amused, you can acutally buy just the replacement squirrels, not sure suitable for dogs that like to chew.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Expectations, 10 Mar. 2013
I bought this after reading great reviews about it. My miniature dachshund is very into 'hide and seek' games and loves chasing real life squirrels, so this seemed to be right up his street! Firstly I was quite surprised at how small it is, was expecting it to be double that, given that it is called 'large'. My doggy had a play with it when it first arrived, we hid the squirrels inside along with other things and he quickly got the jist, but far too easy for him, no challenge really and he soon got bored of that, preferring just to chew up a squirrel.

Definitely overpriced too, had I seen it in a shop I would have not paid more than £10. Will still be played with but not as fascinating as I'd hoped, for my dog. Would have been better with little inside pockets or something where you could hide the squirrels to make it more difficult.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made nice looking toy, but not for chewers, 25 April 2013
S. Gordon (Bedfordshire) - See all my reviews
The toy arrived quickly and does look good and well made. The squirrels are very cute.
Our puppy, (8 month Staffi - Lab cross), loved it from the start. She even took one of the, (well chewed), squirrels to her basket at bed time.
She did love ferreting around in the tree trunk to get the squirrels out and having three meant she couldn't hang onto them all so we could put some back in.
However being a chewer and loving her toy one of the squirrels was in bits in the bin by the end of the first day. She also soon put an extra hole in the tree trunk. Even with supervised play it had all been shredded and in the bin in less than a week.
So I would say a very nice toy that you and your dog will have fun with as long as your dog isn't a power chewer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love it but it's not 'dog proof' though, 5 Jan. 2014
D. Howells (Wales) - See all my reviews
I have 2 dogs, a Jack Russell and a Jackabee (Jack Russell/ Beagle cross) and they absolutely love this. It's smaller than we expected it to be but the ideal size for smaller dogs and we've had non stop squeaking for 2 days due to my dogs playing with these, however, they have managed to totally destroy all 3 squirrels in just 2 days. It was great while it lasted but it didn't last long although I can't complain as it was a relatively cheap toy for them and has lasted longer than some more expensive dog toys I've bought in the past.

If the squirrels had lasted longer and were dog proof then I'd have given this 5 stars without a doubt. After reading other reviews on here I did expect the toy to be a little more resilient than it was but like I've said, for the price you can't really go wrong.

I'll certainly be buying replacement squirrels at some point for them as they did really have fun with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy cockerpoo recommends this, 1 Jan. 2014
My 10 month cockerpoo loves this toy and so do we - it's very cute and nicely made. She's had it a week and it's still in good condition. We have a smaller size so it's quite a challenge to get the squirrels out if they are pushed well inside. There's also the fun of running around with it stuck on the end of her nose. She's also intrigued when we put something another toy inside. The label is good to chew but so far hasn't come off and the tree hasn't got torn as others found. I'd recommend it but realise that it wouldn't work for some dogs who are more destructive and like to chew things. I got it at a good price on a deal day and already consider it's been worth the money. I find it makes a change from tug toys and keeps her amused for a while without me having to do more than put the squirrels back from time to time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Or to be more exact, my dog loves it!, 10 Jun. 2014
Mrs. Elizabeth A. Shepherd (Bucks UK) - See all my reviews
What a successful dog toy. It's one of his favourites and is particularly prized, and offered to visitors to admire. He wears a particular expression when he's carrying it round and the squirrels/chipmunks make a good noise. he likes to lie on his back to juggle them.

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite toy!, 4 Jan. 2015
Max (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Well it's safe to say our dog loves this. From the moment she opened it on Christmas morning it's been her number one toy. Frankly who can blame her. It's very well made, offers plenty of enjoyment pulling the squirrels (or more chipmonks really) out of the log, and not only that... they squeek (can a dog have too much fun?) It's best when first giving it to your dog to show them how it works, pull the squirrels out and squeek them, then hide them back in the log and encourage your dog to get them out again. We're often finding a mass of squirrels lying just about everywhere, so it's worth putting them back in the log when you can so your dog can play with it again. We also like to hide a treat at the bottom of the log to give her something extra. Keeps her amused and she seems very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Me and my dog liked it..., 7 Nov. 2014
I really liked the idea of this toy and thought about buying it for a long time before I actually did.
My destructive puppy loved it. At first I only let him play with it supervised and he had hours of fun with it.
After him stealing it from the shelf and playing with it unsupervised for a day, the squirrels have now lost their stuffing and squeakers, but I love that you can buy replacement squirrels. Surprisingly it lasted longer than I thought it would, as I don't usually give toys 5 minutes before their stuffing is all pulled out, even the 'indestructible' ones. But although the squirrels were gone in less than a day the housing is still intact.

All in all, a good toy. Too expensive for me with such a destructive dog, but if supervised it is a great game.