Price:£3.60+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 23 June 2014
We have two of these. We put them in the freezer overnight and when our puppy is too frisky we offer it to her and she goes mad for it. So far she hasn't chewed them to bits. For such a delicate toy it is highly indestructible. A worthwhile buy.
on 10 March 2014
This is an excellent idea for teething puppies gets cold but is still soft and chewy and the tags allow them to flip it up and play with it. It really is mini though so i would recommend it for very small dogs only otherwise ot may be a choking hazard for larger puppies. Fast dispatch and hassel free would recommend.
on 28 May 2014
Brilliant dog toy. I bought this as i had a litter of pups and needed to have something to distract them from chewing furniture! The puppies loved this toy the little knots in the tassel bits kept them entertained for hours :-) this can also be soaked in water and frozen which is fab for teething too :-) i bought this 7 months ago and it's still going strong :-) i brought one for each puppy and they all went off with one each :-)
on 20 April 2014
I bought this to put in the freezer to cool my puppy's gums during teething. She carried it around for about an hour on the first day and hasn't really bothered with it since. Maybe she will find it more to her taste when it comes to her second bout of teething - especially when it comes to chewing her baby teeth out.
on 9 February 2016
Was very disappointed with how small this toy was and its just about ok for my cockapoo puppy, but I don't think it will be long before its to small for him, Iv popped it in the freezer and have more hope he likes it cold as he's not that interested as it comes
on 9 January 2014
Bought this for my labrador puppy. It was useful whilst she was very small and teething but it was MUCH smaller than I was expecting, more suited for a small breed dog.
on 12 December 2013
This toy is just the right size for little teeth to chew on and provides limited relief when teething.reasonably robust.
on 6 July 2014
This toy is perfect for my Chihuahua puppy, she has so much fun with
it. It's great to have some tiny toys for these little puppies to pick up
and run around with. Would highly recommend this toy for tiny puppies....:D
on 7 January 2015
Love it and so do the puppies - I've got 2 9 week Sprocker puppies who have played with it lots and it's still in one piece!
Great little toy for my chihuahuas. They love running around with it, playing tug with each other.