5.0 out of 5 stars These thigns really work
Published on 9 Dec 2009 by kirados

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful and weak!
Started peeling after a week.Better of with blue tack. Not as strong as it supposed to be. Save your money buy a frame.
Published 22 months ago by Farhan Ahmed

5.0 out of 5 stars These thigns really work, 9 Dec 2009
This review is from: Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips (DIY & Tools)
I know, you come on here, read all these reviews and your still a skeptic, but when people say these strips work, they WORK. Bought them to put some posters in my room at Uni, didn't want to use tape as that would damage the walls (incurring charges to me) and the tape would also damage the posters. But these strips do exactly what they say, the posters stay up, and I even took one down and they're incredibly easy to come off. I highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works - just!, 15 Mar 2009
This review is from: Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips (DIY & Tools)
Having removed four of them from the wall, they work if you're careful, slow and pull directly sideways. Rush it at all and pull forwards, and you pull the paint off too.

There were no marks on the paint for the 3 that we were careful for :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little things!, 22 Nov 2009
S. Ameer Hamid (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips (DIY & Tools)
What an amazing thing 3M have come up with.
I wanted to put posters up in my room in a neat way without having to use scotch tape. However, at the same time I'm living in a rented flat so I couldn't damage/mark the wall in any way.

These have a great way of holding the corners of the poster tight so it looks great without mounting or framing. I have also used these strips to hang mounted posters and they do an equally good job, just two of these can hold up ALOT of weight!
If done correctly, they come off flawlessly without a stain or pulling the enamel off, even after a year of being stuck to the wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars The adhesive strips that could!, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips (DIY & Tools)
So, I am what you would call "a proper grown up" but I still decorate my flat with unframed posters. I have all these cool ones from exhibits I've been too, and from concerts and stuff. They are cool, but not worth framing, so I just put them up with blue tack. Or i used to! Blue tack leaves a residue on the walls and on the posters themselves, and I learned the hard way that landlords will not like this, and the posters will start looking crappy after a while. In come these strips, to save the day. I used two on each poster (top corners) and then put paper clips on the bottoms so that the poster won't lift. Perfection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Command strips, 21 Aug 2009
This review is from: Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips (DIY & Tools)
Cannot praise these little strips enough, they have so many uses. They are far better than that blue tack stuff. If you like posters on the wall of somewhere, as long as no wallpaper is up these are fine & well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for all sorts of things, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips (DIY & Tools)
I bought these to affix my sons' Hot Wheels track to the wall and they worked a treat. Have also used them to stick a piece of metal to my letterbox lid as I couldn't use screws on it. Very cool product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dud gone job, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips (DIY & Tools)
Bought for my son to use in his university accommodation as he must not mark the walls when putting up posters, tried other fixings but nothing has worked as well as this product

5.0 out of 5 stars this is what i have been waiting for, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips (DIY & Tools)
tbis stuff is flipping awesome !loads better than blue and it doesn't ruin my walls but it still stays hidden and keeps my posters up brought 3 packets right off and haven't regretted it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant wall poster solution, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Command Poster Mounting Adhesive Strips (DIY & Tools)
These things are just what I needed - I cannot leave marks on the walls (else incurring deposit penalties) so bought these strips, I had a little tester before using them and all I can say is - goodbye double sticky tape, good bye various x-tacs, and hello command poster strips. Easy to use, and easy to take down without damaging the wall or poster if you fancy a change or poster rotations.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful and weak!, 18 Sep 2012