Format: Audio CDChange

on 12 May 2007
Another compilation? Any good? Why bother with this one and not the countless other ones?

At this price, 2 discs and if you haven't got all these CD's that they have used to poach the tracks from, then? Sounds a lot better then you have been ripped off yet again by the faceless and heartless machine that is now Yes or is it Yes Management!!! Goes with out saying that if you are new to Yes then buy it, if you have nothing of their Solo stuff then buy it!! If you are a sad collector of Yes stuff good or bad, then? You have to buy it.

It's funny that this trick of putting out compilations hurts me more with Yes then anyother group. Vangelis has done a lot, but somehow they think about what they are putting on and try not to repeat the same stuff over and over. Here they roll out the same stuff, meaning the solo stuff and Yes. This time we have Owner Of a Lonely Heart twice, once by Mr Anderson and the other by Yes. Wakeman is not blamess as we have Catherine Howard and Merlin The Magician again, but we now have his daughter? Enough of the bad bits.

Good bits.
Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands:Howe/Anderson. Bob Dylan song. Needs to be mentioned.
Perpetual Change: Yes Live. A good live version, slightly different.
Walk Don't Run: Howe. Anything by this genius is worth a listen, again not his own work.
It Will Be A Good Day{The River}: Yes. Almost at their best, good imitation of a Yes of long ago when they were supreme and untouchable.
Revealing Science Of God: Adam & Friends. A bit bad when you have to point out a good bit that is not Yes or a yes member solo stuff from their CD. Good try and well done
The Man In The Moon: Yes. I like it? Okay!
America: Eddie Hardin/Jon Anderson. Good
And you and I: Yes Live. Of course this had to be here, brilliant.
Suddenly: Howe. Do you see a theme running through this? Great.

The cover/booklet is a bit of a let down, not the artwork though. It has some deputy editor of uncut writing Wax Lyrical about Yes. There is a track listing as well but does not have any information from which CD/albums the original songs have been taken from. This is another reason why only 3 stars, if you are going to do this? Then do it to the highest quality please?

I find this CD is not one that I play often as it is like travelling through a desert at times till you get to an oasis of pleasure and there are only 9 over to 2 CDs. There are some other reasonably good bits, but not enough to make me want to play it more often.
on 2 October 2012
I am the worlds biggest Yes Fan but this con job of a disc is awful,ghastly and a waste of time, why did I buy it? must have been late at night,words fail me
on 10 November 2014
Love Yes never fail to impress
on 18 July 2014
on 6 September 2013
Great product, fast delivery, I don't like that it came in a cardboard box though, takes up room in recycling and couldn't be posted through the door, I had to collect it.