4.0 out of 5 stars Response to Doc-Feelbad...
This isn't a review, per see, more a comment.

Doc you say you've got a DELL PC- there's been a problem on DELL PC's with regards a Windows Update and the Cineplayer/WMP. There's a fix at both DELL's support site and the Roxio site, which resolves the issue- which involves the DVD codecs not working properly.

I installed the SE version of Roxio Easy...
Published on 16 Jan 2007 by Mr. K. R. Manktelow

1.0 out of 5 stars Still full of bugs..
having used Easy CD Creator from way back when, I was hopefull that this new version would have sorted out the bugs all too common in the previous software - wrong! - Creator Platinum Edition (v5 i believe) used to frequently lock-up my XP machine, and had massive memory leaks which filled every inch of RAM, whilst only printing a CD label! - hoping this was just a...
Published on 26 April 2007 by ciderman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this!, 5 April 2007
Paulo J. Lopes (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
This software although really good in principle, it's actually really bad and it will slow down your computer no end!! Since I installed it on my computer, every time I clicked on it's icon, anything that I did afterwards would run at snails place, even an ordinary IE window would take about 10 seconds to maximise. I wasn't sure if it was this software that was doing it, so I installed it on my other two computers and the same thing happened. Since I have uninstalled it everything is back to normal. I just wish Roxio would sort this problem out because in essence the actuall programmes built into roxio 9 are really good, but you will have to re-start your computer everytime you use this roxio suite 9.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 27 Jun 2014
not very good

1.0 out of 5 stars insallation problem, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
install overwrote/disabled the hp burning software on my vista thereafter only the Roxio version could be used which then failed itself
installed burnaware free as a fix and sold the vista pc

5.0 out of 5 stars WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE IT??????, 11 April 2007
A. Gill "A G" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
In comparison to Ahead's Nero, Roxio's Easy Media Creator 9 Suite is a joy to use. It is extremely user friendly,feature rich and creates no problems.

As always when installing remember to close all running processes in order to avoid conflicts.

If you are looking for a multi purpose burning application and don't wish to be confused by complexity then look no further - buy the programme,I wholeheartedly recommend it.

IT IS AMAZING WITH WINDOWS VISTA, YOU JUST HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A FEW MINOR THINGS SUCH AS DRIVERS ETC (A FEW MB IN SIZE) AND IT IS FULLY COMPATABLE WITH VISTA.

TRIED IT ON MY DELL MACHINE (2GB RAM) AND IT WORKED EASILY. I WAS RUNNING OFFICE 2007 AND, 4 INTERNET EXPLORER 7 TABS ASWELL, WHILST UPLOADING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, LISTENING TO MUSIC ON ITUNES AND HAVING 9 CONVOS ON MSN MESSENGER.

IT IS NOT MEMORY HUNGRY, IT IS VERY SMALL MEMORY INTAKE ACTUALLY

AMAZING SOFTWARE - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

5.0 out of 5 stars A Joy to Use !, 28 Feb 2007
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
In comparison to Ahead's Nero, Roxio's Easy Media Creator 9 Suite is a joy to use.It is extremely user friendly,feature rich and creates no problems.

3.0 out of 5 stars review, 5 Aug 2014
Ken Mercer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
this item was ok, cyberlink much better

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Media Creator 9 - I use it every day, 30 Oct 2006
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
Easy Creator 9 helps me to organize my digital media files. Being mp3 files, digital photos, transfer content from one medium to another.

Since i bought it I almost use it every day.

Ripping my adio cd to mp3 format for transferring to my Ipod.

Copying audio cd's for use in my car.

Making my own music compilations etc.

Most of these task are performed with just one click what really makes things "Easy"

I have fixed all the wrong ID tags of my mp3 collection what would have taken days to do by editing them manually.

Last week-end I tried the slideshows. I am not a computer pro but with Easy Media Creator 9, you do not need to be one. I just clicked " Create slideshows" link , add photos and add background music and I was ready to go and burn the slideshow to DVD disc.

I will highly recommend this product for all those who use digital media for their entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Aug 2006
Sam "msaa500" (York, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite (PC) (CD-ROM)
I have to say that i trust Roxio's product a lot. Some of them were preinstalled on my computer (Roxio Drag-to-CD) for instance was fab. Some of them are even used in my university computers. The feature I liked the most was creating photo slideshows. I spent hours making slideshows of my digital photos. Of course, there is no need to mention the great audio features, listening, ripping to CD, extracting, etc. In short, with this suite you do not need anything else, it will cover all your media needs. Get one now, you won't be disappointed. I am looking forward to buy the new suite....enjoy it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite (PC)
Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite (PC) by Corel (Windows 2000 / XP)
Out of stock