4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product
Really nice looking cups, matt outside and shiny within. Perfect size, dishwasher safe. So cute and teeny, I like to pretend I'm a giant drinking a regular sized coffee.
Published on 11 Mar 2009 by T-bas

3.0 out of 5 stars good idea but poor quality
absolutely love the fact that there is a cookie space when serving espresso and also loved the black outside, shiny black on inside detail of these espresso cups. They came very dirty - and now, after only two runs in the dishwasher one of the cups has already a faded whitish edge. slightly disappointing.
Published on 1 May 2011 by anetschka

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 11 Mar 2009
This review is from: Nigella Lawson Espresso Cup/Saucer Set/4 Black (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 7 July 2009
Very stylish product. Love the over sized saucers. Look very attractive and impressive when guests come round

3.0 out of 5 stars good idea but poor quality, 1 May 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice and stylish, 2 July 2010
I don't like to spend much money on these kind of things, but when I saw this nice set of 4 black espresso cups with plates I couldn't help myself to pay a little bit extra and get something stylish. The cups hold nicely 40ml espresso shots + sugar and look really nice. I don't know if I would ever used them as a saucer since they are not that big, but it's nice having the option if necessary. Even though it's advertised to hold 60ml, that would mean having liquid all the way to the top. Like I said before it's perfect for those 40ml shots + sugar if you want or 50ml shots then with no sugar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cups, 18 Mar 2010
Mr. R. J. Wyndham (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I had a set of these in blue, wanted some additional cups, so tried a set in black. They look very elegant, and a good crema looks great against the dark colour. At the special offer price, a real bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Capucino Black Cups and Saucers, 22 Dec 2009
Patrina H. Sage (UK) - See all my reviews
The cups and saucers arrived as scheduled and they are really quirky. The shape of the saucers is so different and the cups are perfect for our coffee maker that we recently purchased from Amazon. I think we picked these because they were black but are not at all chunky and in fact quite elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Put the Kettle on!, 2 Dec 2011
Great little cups, saucer could hold a small biscuit, stylish and a good price for a designer label, buying another set as a present x

1.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance!, 12 May 2010
Having read the other reviews I had high hopes for these stylish looking cups however on opening the box I was immediately concerned. The cups look solid enough but when I picked one up I was surprised by how light they were. They were so light they felt insecure in my hand and also gave the impression that they would chip and scratch easily. The biggest issue, however, was the fact that my espresso went cold in them almost in the time it took to walk from the kitchen into the lounge! I am a big espresso drinker and religiously warm my cups before use but this did not really help as the cups do not hold their heat at all. The 1 star I gave is purely because they do look nice, but needless to say I have sent them back. In the mean time I will continue to use the cups I bought from a well known Italian coffee shop until I can find a smarter set for when I have guests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nigella Lawson Expreso Cups, 12 Dec 2010
Congratulations to Nigella and the designers of this Expresso cup and saucer set, beautiful. I have read comments that the cup does not hold the heat. I simply heat the cup before adding the coffee, therefore no problem whatsoever. This is a very nice addition to the table at dinner parties.