5.0 out of 5 stars NFG find their Feminine Side- and its Great stuff!
Took me a while to get into Coming home. Was expecting something harder, but after a few weeks and seeing them live I realised this was better than Catalyst, which I like a lot.

Published on 3 Dec 2006 by JimmyT

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting
Never really was a big Pop/Punk fan, but this album was suggested to me by a friend of mine, and what can i say, its definately worth a listen, personally not heavy enough for my standard tastes, but I can see why NFG and the entire Pop/Punk genre is so big at the moment.

If You Decide To Buy This, You Wont Regret It.
Published on 9 Oct 2006 by P. Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars NFG find their Feminine Side- and its Great stuff!, 3 Dec 2006
This review is from: Coming Home (Audio CD)

In fact all the tracks are good and I play it most days and really enjoy it. Why Kerrang dont play any of it, who knows i guess theyre too obsessed with Nirvana, RHCP and Guns and Roses... but I'd recommend it, especially for anyone with a romantic streak :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Emotional Rock, 26 Sep 2006
Christopher Walker "Pro" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coming Home (Audio CD)
As a long term, huge fan of NFG, listening to this CD definatley brings a few tears to the eyes. You get the feeling as you listen to it that they really have grown up. The CD is extremely powerful and for those of us who have also grown up with NFG it can be related to in many ways.

There aren't many punk rock songs on the CD, they seem to have gone with a larger range of different styles. Even so there is still evidence that there is some classic NFG left on the CD in the form of Hold My Hand in particular.

NFG have done well. As with all their CDs it's had a lot of thought and effort put into it and it deserves to be listened to by all, not only NFG fans. It's truly emotional, powerful, ROCKING! And I look forward to seeing it performed on their tour in december.

Be warned, in true NFG style there are a number of choruses on the CD that are SERIOUSLY catchy and will have you singing, humming and whistling them for weeks...Enjoy this CD. It rules.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Coming Home (Audio CD)
New Found are really starting to mature in this album and give a great tune which is catchy for all fans to sing along to.

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING!!! Buy This Cd, 5 Oct 2007
joey (essex , england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coming Home (Audio CD)
when i first listened to this album i was not blown away . it really wasnt what i thought it was . i put it asides for a few days then tried again . after a few more listens i was blown away . when you see this album for what it is , its a masterpiece. to many people have gave it bad ratings for bieng different . but this is a real breath of fresh air for the band. my best tracks on the album would have to me " Hold My Hand , Coming Home , Taken Back By You and When I Die " every song has something to offer you . so if you intrested in the genre or you like previous new found glory then this cd is more than worth your money . when it captures you , you will be amazed !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Taken Back by New Found Glory!, 18 May 2007
Mr. Matthew Munroe "Worldasleep" (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coming Home (Audio CD)
I'm not NFG's biggest fan so I didn't realise this was coming out when I first saw it and subsequently bought it. Very, very glad I did though! It's a great album, to say the least! It's a little less brash than there earlier stuff...but just how I like it! I'm constantly singing along to it, usually with a big smile on my face! I've even got my girlfriend hooked on it, after only one listen aswell!!

The tracks are, pretty much, all fantastic and I can't really think of a bad one!! They've done well on this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant..., 2 Oct 2006
J. Gregory "jonathang" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coming Home (Audio CD)
this album is proberly NFG's best yet... it took me a couple of goes to get into it... but once you do it is magical... some great tunes on this album... i cant stop listening to it

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 9 Oct 2006
P. Bennett "The Music Man" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coming Home (Audio CD)

If You Decide To Buy This, You Wont Regret It.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Diferent Kind Of NFG!, 27 Sep 2006
P. GLOVER (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coming Home (Audio CD)
A Great Album. If you are looking for fast paced pop-punk songs then buy sticks and stones. NFG have relased a much more relaxed album with a calmer sound. Some fans may be disapointed but for me NFG have pulled something special off. A nice addition to there previous work. Stand out tracks are Hold My Hand, Too Good To Be, Coming Home, and Familiar Landscapes.

1.0 out of 5 stars New Found Glory - Worst album they have done!, 11 Oct 2006
This review is from: Coming Home (Audio CD)
New found glory love them dont get me wrong, great band to see live but this new album, im am wondering what they were thinkin of,

DO NOT get this album get their first album, or failing that get sticks and stones, just not this,

this album is not NFG it is not who they are or what they really sound like!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is going to be the best, 4 Aug 2006
This review is from: Coming Home (Audio CD)
This Album is going to be Without a Doubt the most Popular Punk rock album of the Years, GO GO GO New Found Glory

Coming Home
Coming Home by New Found Glory (Audio CD - 2007)