4.0 out of 5 stars Benefit Foundation
I love this foundation. I use the sponge provided to apply for a smooth finish however you can just use your fingertips. It looks the most natural out of any foundation I have ever used. It is a little more expensive than the average but worth the money. Each compact has lasted me well over a month and I use it pretty much every day.
Published on 28 Sept. 2010 by Hols

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasnt impressed
This product just didnt work for me. Didnt apply well and didnt offer enough coverage. Great for those who like really light make-up but not so good for those who like products like Mac Studio Fix Fluid. Great packaging and comes with a mirror but just didnt win me over.
Published 24 months ago by Kindle Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Benefit Foundation, 28 Sept. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Benefit, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: BENEFIT COSMETICS some kind-a gorgeous the foundation faker - Medium - sheer natural beige 9.5 g net wt 0.34 oz (Misc.)
A lovely cover to wear in the daytime, can strongly recommend. Lasts a fair time too. You cant go wrong with Benefit range.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 25 Nov. 2010
Love this foundation feels really light colour is good blends nicely and seems to last all day. Will be buying again

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasnt impressed, 9 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but,..., 30 Dec. 2013
I really like this as an everyday foundation. It provides excellent and natural-looking coverage. However, I do not feel it is worth £39.50 and, a little does not go a long way so I often find my self running out of it sooner than I would like to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 28 Dec. 2012
This was bought as a gift, this product does not work well with my skin however the person I was buying it for loves it. It arrived quickly and in good condition.

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour shade, 4 May 2013
hi, could anyone who have recently bought this product tell me what shade the foundation is? i have light skin and do not want to buy this item unless i know that it will suit my colour.