on 28 September 2010
I love this foundation. I use the sponge provided to apply for a smooth finish however you can just use your fingertips. It looks the most natural out of any foundation I have ever used. It is a little more expensive than the average but worth the money. Each compact has lasted me well over a month and I use it pretty much every day.
on 27 January 2013
A lovely cover to wear in the daytime, can strongly recommend. Lasts a fair time too. You cant go wrong with Benefit range.
on 25 November 2010
Love this foundation feels really light colour is good blends nicely and seems to last all day. Will be buying again
on 14 November 2015
I love this makeup and have worn nothing else for years. I am devastated that it is being discontinued!
on 14 June 2015
Love this used it for years although not much cheaper by the time you pay the packaging
on 9 May 2013
This product just didnt work for me. Didnt apply well and didnt offer enough coverage. Great for those who like really light make-up but not so good for those who like products like Mac Studio Fix Fluid. Great packaging and comes with a mirror but just didnt win me over.
on 30 December 2013
I really like this as an everyday foundation. It provides excellent and natural-looking coverage. However, I do not feel it is worth £39.50 and, a little does not go a long way so I often find my self running out of it sooner than I would like to.
on 6 July 2015
Love it
on 28 December 2012
This was bought as a gift, this product does not work well with my skin however the person I was buying it for loves it. It arrived quickly and in good condition.
on 4 May 2013
hi, could anyone who have recently bought this product tell me what shade the foundation is? i have light skin and do not want to buy this item unless i know that it will suit my colour.