5.0 out of 5 stars Fun
I bought this for a laugh as I wanted something on my keys , it arrived very quick and I'm really impressed by the figure itself it has all the movement of a Lego character but doesn't come apart

Great product

Ps it's Lego + Star Wars what other reason do you need to buy it
Published on 18 Mar. 2013 by Shane O Hagan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not as pictured
Published on 16 Sept. 2012 by imperfectpages

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not as pictured, 16 Sept. 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Chain (Toy)
I bought this keyring as a present for my husband - he had the same one previously, but after about 3 years of constant use it was looking very battered and had lost a hand. I was hoping to buy an identical replacement, but unfortunately they no longer come with the 'Lego' tag. This is mentioned in the product description, but I feel they should update the picture too as it is misleading. My main reason for writing the review is to make other customers aware of this.

Having said that, this is a great little keyring, a good stocking filler for Star Wars fans and a subtle way for my husband to express his geeky side!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 18 Mar. 2013

Great product

Ps it's Lego + Star Wars what other reason do you need to buy it

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Stormtrooper lovers..., 7 July 2010
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Chain (Toy)
I bought this purely out of my love for all things "Stormtrooper" and its a lego piece, so its even nicer. The only issue is that I have had it for about 8 months now but it has started to look very worn, with the lego art peeling off. I wish that there was some kind of secondary skin that protects the outer layer but I guess it just a lego piece. Very nice though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyring, 13 May 2012
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Chain (Toy)
Got this a few days ago and can't fault it. It looks perfectly at home with my keys, and is certainly something interesting to add. Although I wouldn't call it a toy, I would say its more of a novelty item, and for that reason it doesn't have much educational value!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but could be better, 16 April 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Chain (Toy)
Really good product, but it did not come with the lego tag as displayed in this picture, and I thought it was a little overpriced, but my boyfriend had his eye on it so in my case, the price did not matter

5.0 out of 5 stars so cool :D, 8 Sept. 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Chain (Toy)
ahh I do love storm troopers!! It was lego that got me back into star wars so I thought it was fitting to get a lego trooper!! I love him so much and he looks really cool on my keys! :P

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Storm Trooper, 29 May 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Chain (Toy)
This is a toy but unfortunately for adults, it is seriously excellent on the keyring and always gets a response of "Nerd" from people.

This should have a minimum age limit of 18+

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool keyring even for a non-Star Wars fan. However no Lego tag :(, 24 Feb. 2012
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Chain (Toy)
I love the keyring very much it's very cool even for a non-star wars fan! However I should have noticed that the Lego tag isn't included which lets me down a little. Hence 4 stars!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not exactly like picture, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Chain (Toy)
It was really good quality, my only problem was that the little lego logo that's hanging next to the stormtrooper wasn't actually there which was a little disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FOR STAR WARS FANS, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Chain (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter to give my husband as a present, and he loves it. He is a starwars fan anyway. Just the right size so as not to bulk out your keys.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›