on 8 October 2011
i bought 'darth vader' to go on my keys along with one i have from disney world, C3PO, and 2 others i bought of amazon, indiana jones, and henry jones. he's well made, although i did stick his hands in with super glue as both indi and henry jones' hands fell out after a bit. he's still scratch free and still has all his features. i just wish i could take his helmet off to see if he has a face!
on 8 September 2011
bought this for my friend as a joke and it's really cool! I wanted to keep it for myself!! It's durable, the keychain is strong and Darth looks so cool on her car keys!!! Kurrrr Kooorrrr !! :P
on 8 November 2011
This item was delivered promptly. It is surviving well, considering it is now being used on a daily basis for a teenagers keys and memory stick.
on 13 July 2014
Bought for me for Christmas, and totally love this. Not a huge Star Wars Lego fan in terms of merchandise but I have a few pieces that I have picked up at bargain price but I have to say that this is worth the asking price.

The lights are twin LED's that fit in the bottom of the feet and is actuated by using the square chest plate button on the figures front. The cloak is soft goods and the key chain and ring provided are very nice quality, not cheap. The amount of light produced is quite bright and is more than enough to see your car or house door key hole, and is good for illuminating your way down your garden path. I live in a very rural area and in the winter months find this small torch very handy if I have not got a large torch handy.

The item is somewhat larger than standard Lego chain figures, and hence can be very bulky in the pocket, probably the only mild criticism I can level at this item as the battery life is great, the quality is excellent and the design is a great copy of the original Vader Lego figure. The Yoda in this same line is also as good.
on 10 February 2012
This is a lovely design, great quality key ring. We have taken the ring off do my son can use it as a lego piece. It arrived very quickly. I found out later that it could be beaten in price.
on 20 September 2013
This is a great little key-chain and is a really good size, so can fit in your pockets etc unlike some others.
Overall very pleased with it and good quality.
on 1 January 2013
I brought this for a friend who is a star wars geek. Quality good, but i would not say the cloak will last long, but works as a novelty stocking filler.
on 31 March 2013
Darth Vader lives on the zip of my rucksack, anyone tries to put their fingers in and nick my sandwich can expect to get force choked.
on 22 July 2013
Not that a Sith lord needs keys to open things, being able to do Jedi mind triacks and all that, but it;s a good back up!
on 8 April 2013
Good service and good quality was very pleased and would order again. The person I gave it to was delighted