5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, Precise Printer
I brought this printer to be able to create a scrapbook of photos for my wedding.

For an excellent price you get a fantastic little kit. The box comes with the printer, Software CD, a sample pack of paper (5 sheets) and an ink cartridge (mine hasnt run out yet) oh and a huge user guide.

The printer is so easy to use. You switch it on and it prompts...
Published on 17 May 2007 by J. Whittaker

2.0 out of 5 stars Good on card - lousy on computer
Just bought this through Amazon. Printer arrived quickly. It worked well, and with very little hassle from a memory card. However attempts to install the software on my computers have totally failed to get the printer to work from a computer (which was the reason I bought the printer - my photos are on the hard drive, not kept on memory cards). I have tried 3 machines...
Published on 24 July 2009 by Dr. Keith S. Taber

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but watch out for the ink costs, 30 Dec 2006
This review is from: HP Photosmart A516 Compact Photo Printer (Electronics)
Very small, compact and produces excellent 6x4 photos. Just be aware when you buy that although the printer costs approx £0.00, each replacement cartridge will cost at least £0.00. Also note that the HP110 cartridges that are required are not yet generally available (as of Dec 06) but are available from HP as this is such a new model. My advice would be to wait a few months to ensure cheap alternative cartridges are available before buying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible printer and misleading all round., 27 May 2013
Mr. S. Palmer "stephen8081" (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP Photosmart A516 Compact Photo Printer (Electronics)
This was bought as used printer so the price reflected that so can't complain about that, but the actual printer isvery poor and waste of time as it won't read new newer SD cards and the printer came with no ink so I had to spend a fortune on inks only to find printer would not read SD card over size 1.
Also the printer arrived in just one lightly padded brown postal bag agian very poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars photoprinter, 8 Feb 2011
This review is from: HP Photosmart A516 Compact Photo Printer (Electronics)
I was very pleased with my photosmart A516, it does all I want to do for my photograps and is so very easy to use. It arrived earlier than I expected which was great.I had used a similar model before so knew what to expect. The beauty of this printer it is so portable and small to carry around.I can print approx.115 photos of one ink cartridge so its quite cheap to run The service I received was excellent and would not hesitate to do so again. Many thanks.

HP Photosmart A516 Compact Photo Printer