5.0 out of 5 stars Instant toe-tapping classic!, 3 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Never Be Lonely (Audio CD)
When I first bought the parent album TWELVE STOPS AND HOME, this track became one of the first to make an impression. On the first listen it comes across as fun and uncomplicated, but the more you get to know it, you discover it's a richly layered and textured piece that sounds as if it's borrowing from other artists yet it's as fresh and original as an instant classic. Although The Feeling are currently doing well, I feel they're not getting the credit they deserve. This band will go far. Now release LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL as the next single, please, chaps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, sing-along, gig-friendly song., 5 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Never Be Lonely (Audio CD)
This is the third song from their 'Twelve Stpos and Home' album, and seriously, they haven't released a bad song yet.

I've also heard this song live, which is such a blessing. Dan sings with, er feeling and the guitar riffs in the middle are especially enjoyable. He also has the ability to sing quite high too.

Whenever I hear this, it always puts a smile on my face:) Enjoyable, entertaning and talented plus with loads of charisma, The Feeling truly deserve all their sucess so far, and I hope they go from strength to strength

4.0 out of 5 stars A delicious song, 3 Sept. 2006
Mr. H "Mr H" (Embra) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Never Be Lonely (Audio CD)
Some people have branded them the 21st century Supertramp. Well, OK, I was one of them, but I'm big enough for two, so my opinion counts double. And this delicious single does nothing to change my view. Of course now they've been given the smelly touch, courtesy of an appearance with Charlotte Church, I am legally obliged to disparage them in public.

But secretly I will continue to love this. Just don't tell anyone as I luxuriate in the lush harmonies.

Never Be Lonely
Never Be Lonely by The Feeling (Audio CD - 2006)