5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value
Excellent value animals which are tough enough and big enough for children of all ages to play with. Have bought a couple of other animal packs since, as they are such good value.
Published on 4 Aug 2009 by S. Peirson

1.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed
Published on 3 Jan 2010 by Nathan Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 3 Jan 2010
Nathan Brown "Nathan" (Presently in UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wild Republic Polybag Africa (Toy)
I purchased these animals for my nephew for Christmas and looking at the other reviews I was excited about receiving them. However I can't deny that I was disappointed. Although the animals were a decent size, the right colours, shape etc the seam where the heads had been attached were not always lined up correctly which made them look cheap. I ended up only giving my nephew two of the animals and I bought some more expensive replacements for the ones I wasn't happy to give as a gift. Wish I'd just gone for the expensive ones to begin with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 4 Aug 2009
S. Peirson (Whitby, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars No real grumbles, 30 Mar 2011
This review is from: Wild Republic Polybag Africa (Toy)
I was pleasantly surprised with these animals. They are a good size (I wouldn't recommend going for anything smaller) and my child really enjoys playing with them both inside and out. They are sturdy and nothing has broken...at least not yet! You wouldn't want to risk the elephant tusks if you have a younger child around the house.

As other reviews say the seams are an issue - they are ugly and seem unnecessary, particularly given the price of this set.

I deliberated for ages before buying because the cost seemed a lot for not many animal figures. However, having spent less on other animal figures that turned out to be junk I would buy this product again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very well made!, 20 Dec 2012
Ms K. Cornwall (Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wild Republic Polybag Africa (Toy)
Firstly, the product description says you get 10 animals, however, you actually only get 6.

Secondly, I concur with one of the other reviewers about the quality. The heads are glued on to the body and not very well. You can see that the joins are mismatched and it simply looks like a cheap product. The painting of the mouths and faces are not done very well either.

I would spend a little more money and buy a more expensive product, especially if you're going to be giving this as a gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality animals, 6 May 2011
This review is from: Wild Republic Polybag Africa (Toy)
These animals were bought for my 2 and a half year old daughter and she hasnt stopped playing with them since we got them. Very good quality for the money and very realistic looking and excellent markings and details on them too. I would say they are quite robust and sturdy so far and big enough to play with (not teeny tiny like the nature tube packets). I see what some people have said about the seams where the heads attach but this does not seem to affect the overall quality of the toy. I have actually purchased more of these packets since buying this one coz my daughter just loves them! Great toys for kids of any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 17 Sep 2011
This review is from: Wild Republic Polybag Africa (Toy)
These large detailed models are excellent, well made, and very realistic. My grandchildren play with them every time they come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granny's toy box., 11 April 2014
This review is from: Wild Republic Polybag Africa (Toy)
Being a new Granny, I decided to put together a toy box of play things that will survive the rigours of being played with, and stimulate the imagination for years to come....and not take up too much space! And these figures are just the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of african animals., 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wild Republic Polybag Africa (Toy)
Very well made figures of animals that kids enjoy playing with. Even though they are not even 2 years old they quickly learned to name the animals and play with them a lot. Great features details too. The only drawback is that all animals do not seem to be in proportion with each other but my girls do not seem to care.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid animals, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wild Republic Polybag Africa (Toy)
Good quality and good value as some animals in major toy shops charge between £5-£10 just for one! Nice buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right., 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Wild Republic Polybag Africa (Toy)
Arrived on time, both of my kids (boy & girl) love playing with it, good & strong quailty and size. would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›