5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with Snazaroo!
Published on 6 May 2010 by F. Pole

2.0 out of 5 stars Not As Great As It Looks
I thought this would be amazing but unfortunately, its not.

1. It looked really good when i put it on but then it started to crack and chip, I understand that it's obviously going to do that but not literally less than half hour of putting it on.

2. It's messy as well, it will never come off your carpet. Do if you are going to buy it please make sure...
Published on 29 Oct. 2012 by ScarlettMagick

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with Snazaroo!, 6 May 2010
F. Pole - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Classic Snazaroo face paint in 0,63 Oz pots (Misc.)
I work as a part-time face-painter at a zoo. We use Snazaroo facepaints on all our customers. Snazaroo facepaint can be used both professionally, for kids parties or simply for fun. The paint is designed for both young and old(er) skin, it is safe to use and easy to wash off. If you are looking for facepaint that is good quality without breaking the bank Snazaroo is definately worth a look.

As for the supplier, when I decided to order my own set of paints I bought 10 colours off this company. The post and packaging was reasonable and the delivery was fast and efficient!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Facepaint, Especially for Halloween, 17 Oct. 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Classic Snazaroo face paint in 0,63 Oz pots (Misc.)
Bought this Facepaint for Halloween because I needed an opaque white face. Came very quickly and it came in a nice bubblewrap package (I was concerned in case it would get smashed in the post) with the invoice. I'd recommend applying the facepaint with a High Density sponge rather then a brush. Applys wonderfully and comes of easily with wipes or a flannel and warm water. It gives fantastic colour payoff and is a very brilliant white. Would definitely recommend this product to anybody! 5*****

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 July 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Classic Snazaroo face paint in 0,63 Oz pots (Misc.)
Used this along with the orange snazaroo, I was in raging sun all day and assumed I would get tanlines as a result of the paint, but no! Excellent paint, only smudges if you take your hands to it when wet. I'd reccommend it over any others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 7 Nov. 2010
Great product if you want to look like an Avatar. My kids had great fun. Good service, was dilivered very fast. A*

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm blue, da boh dee da boh dye...., 3 Jun. 2010
I purchased the Snazaroo Face Paint in Turquoise as I was going to a fancy dress party as a 'Smurfette'. There were a multitude of different shades of blue available but I finally selected Turquoise which was the perfect colour for a Smurf!

This was the first time I have ever used a face and body paint so I was not sure what to expect. I purchased two paints to ensure I had enough to give good coverage for my upper body, face and arms. I didn't even use half of one 18ml paint, as it gives excellent coverage. It was easy to apply, I simply wet my hand and applied it, I did not bother to use a sponge.

The reason I selected the Snazaroo brand was it seemed to be a good reliable brand with good reviews. I was a bit cautious about using the paint on my body as I have previously heard horror stories about people who have covered themselves in body paint and got poisoned due to their skin being unable to breathe. This did not happen to me, the paint is non-toxic and safe to use and I did not cover my whole body at any rate.

It felt surprisingly comfortable to have body paint on, it dried quickly and as I said before, gave excellent coverage. It was smooth to touch and did not irritate my skin. My only concern during the evening was that when I went to the loo and washed my hands, they remained blue, so I did wonder if I was going to be stained blue for the rest of my life!! However it did wash off quite easily when I got home, I simply hopped in the shower and scrubbed down. I have to confess that it does take a lot of scrubbing to remove the final tinges of this paint, although it is waterbased it does tend to faintly stain the skin!! I stayed in a hot shower for at least an hour, which I must say was very relaxing! But not what everyone wants to do when they get home from a late night party!

Some of the paint did rub off onto my white dress during the course of the evening, but I put the dress in the wash and the colour came straight out, not even leaving a stain, so I was very pleased with that. Out of consideration for the host of the party I did bring my own towel though, so that when I washed my hands I would not mark their towels when drying my hands!

I have to say the colour did look amazing. I was worried that as my skin started to sweat it would run or look funny but it was fine - even my underarms were fine!! My face did have some slightly lighter patches on but it wasn't very noticeable and everyone told me how great I looked, so I was happy with the paint and will use it again!!

Since then I have used another Snazaroo paint, the Bright Green one. Again, it went on well, gave fantastic coverage and looked great but although it washed off easily it did stain the skin slightly, but this seems to be the only flaw. (You can read my review under Snazaroo - 18ml Bright Green Face Paint). I would use Snazaroo again, unless I was to discover an equally high performing paint that did not leave the skin stained!! The parts that seemed to absorb the paint most were my face and hands. I did consider wearing gloves and carefully applying foundation to my face to conceal the colour, however by the time I needed to go out the next day I was satisfied I wasn't tinged blue anymore!!

Overall, I would definitely use the paint again, I found it a lot of fun, gave great coverage and looked really good. The only flaw is that you will be left with a tinge of colour after it has been washed off. However it only seemed to affect face and hands, not the rest of my body!! Go for it....go blue!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 22 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Classic Snazaroo face paint in 0,63 Oz pots (Misc.)
Unfortunately, My items did not arrive on time, They were dispatched the day after a made my order but Royal Mail let me down! I contacted the Seller and they were so helpful, they offered to re send the items or refund me, I had my items re sent and received them a few days later. Extremely happy with my items and think the customer service was fantastic!

The face paints themselves are brilliant. Colours are lovely and bright, I ordered a white and red one so i could paint all my friends faces ready for the world cup. So happy with the results. A truly fabulous quality product that does not break the bank!

Would definitely buy items from this seller again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 4 July 2011
Great for dressing up as a smurf. One pot of this did 2 of us and it barely even looks like we've touched it.

It also washed off really easily in the bath. I'm also told its machine washable, but haven't tried it yet.

Tips:
- Remember you need to buy sponges.
- Use the lid to hold water.
- Put news paper down.
- Dont wear your costume while you're putting it on.
- Its darker and more even if you dab it on.
- If you put it on your hands, everything you touch will go blue.
- Wash it off before you go to bed.

Overall a great product, very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazaroo White Face Paint, 2 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Classic Snazaroo face paint in 0,63 Oz pots (Misc.)
Received the facepaint within 24hrs, really pleased with the excellent service as I was having birthday parties on the saturday for my two children so was a little concerned that it wouldn't arrive on time. The paint went on really well, very easy to apply and easy to wash off, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased specifically for baby foot and hand prints, 26 Oct. 2011
We purchased this specifically for taking the prints of our new born babies hand and foot prints.

After doing a little bit of research into different paints various parents had used and mentioned skin being stained, etc, we decided that using face paint is probably going to be our safest bet for being used on (potentially) sensitive skin, and would prove to be an easy clean paint to use on our babies skin and allow us to get some good prints.

We were happy with the results of the prints and the paint washed off easily with no issues to baby's skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snazaroo face paint review, 1 Dec. 2010
Great face paint which goes on easily with no streaks and doesn't become patchy after a couple of hours. However the instruction of adding water isn't very clear and after having it on all night it took around two hours to get it completely off. But i loved it and didn't mind the trouble of getting it off because the effect was worth it, would definatly recommend!