4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
I purchased this as I just can't get on with flossing or those inter-dens(tepee)sticks as I struggle to get them between my teeth. The Quickbreeze is easy to use and requires no power has no pumps so should last a long time. Would be good if the cannula tips were available in the UK. Overall very satisfied.
Published on 16 Jun 2011 by JKP

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsuitable for UK market
This product must be designed for American "Faucets" rather than English "Taps" as it wouldn't fit onto any of our wash basin or bath taps in the house.
Published on 23 May 2011 by Ms C. W. Stoyle

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 16 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 9 Jan 2012
S. Cami (West Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: QuickBreeze Water Jet (Personal Care)
Great product. Bought on the recommendation of periodentists hygienist who had seen the amazing difference it had made to another patient. Easy to connect easy to use can't wait to see what she says about my gums next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best irrigator out there, 5 May 2011
This review is from: QuickBreeze Water Jet (Personal Care)
This really is the best dental irrigator out there. Basically, these are the reasons that I think it's good:
* Price!
* The water comming out of the muzzle has a high pressure
* You don't have to reload batteries
* You don't have to refill it, since it never runs out of water
* The "snap-on" system works really well
* It's small and easy to tuck away when you're not using it
* Did I mention price?

5.0 out of 5 stars my boyfriend and my family loves it (so do I:), 1 April 2011
This review is from: QuickBreeze Water Jet (Personal Care)
I bought QuickBreeze for myself but it has been in possession of my boyfriend ever since. He absolutely loves it! I will have to order a new one as my sister got used to it and is nagging me about it. Her birthday is coming up so I at least have a perfect idea for her present. Anyway, QuickBreeze is so easy to use and install. I never was much of a flosser but with QuickBreeze I do it now regularly with no hassle. Small package for a small price but does a grand job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: QuickBreeze Water Jet (Personal Care)
I love the quickbreeze it's so well made and my mouth feels so clean after using it. 5 stars 👍

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: QuickBreeze Water Jet (Personal Care)
I love the quickbreeze and Use it every day as it feels so nice and you can turn your tap on full and it can take the Pressure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: QuickBreeze Water Jet (Personal Care)
I use it a couple of times a week - it's remarkable what it blasts out, even after a good old brushing

Only downside I can see is that it cannot regulate it's own pressure - that would be a very useful addition. I would not for this reason give it to a kid to use - as it would probably remove some gum on full blast

Used carefully - it's terrific

Used with care - you can get the temperature and pressure just right - be careful not to squirt it at your throat as it can take the skin off and be uncomfortable for a few days

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of equipment, 17 Oct 2012
Mr. Alfred Smith (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: QuickBreeze Water Jet (Personal Care)
This is the second Quickbreeze Water Jet I have bought as a friend over from Australia was so impressed I bought it as a gift. I have used different types of rechargeable water jets, and even had a plug in type many years ago, but I must say this is the most powerful and easy one to use out of all the products I have used before...and the cheapest, I must add. You can turn the tap on a little or stronger to increase the power, and watch the bits flow into the sink. Your mouth, teeth and gums feel so clean afterwards, as good as a trip to the dentist.
I also use it on a higher power to clean the plug hole and the overflow on the sink basin as we have very hard water where we live and it is a problem with black scum, just wish it had a longer pipe to be able to stretch to the shower and bath.
I understand you can get one to fit on the shower head, but I don't think it's available in the UK, if it is I would purchase another one..or two even, just for the cleaning alone without the fantastic flossing for my teeth.
Very pleased..I feel very enthusiastic about this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and perfect, 15 Jan 2012
This review is from: QuickBreeze Water Jet (Personal Care)
I was looking for such a product an this one is exactly in line with my dreams. I live in France and luckily I have a parent un UK who could be delivered and sent me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsuitable for UK market, 23 May 2011